Going to the Gwinnett Braves on Monday

Goodoleboy58

Don't think you'll see Hanson, he pitched Friday night. I went yesterday and Tim Redmond got the start.

I think you'll really enjoy it, I know I did. We lost the game, but it was a beautiful little ball park, the staff were all very nice, and we had great seats. The food is a little cheaper than it is at the Ted as well. Just a little though.

Have fun on Monday. I will be attending a minor league game today. Nothing beats watching baseball for $10. Over here in New Orleans we have the Marlins AAA team. Has the Gwinnett team always been with the Braves. I know the team here has been the AAA affiliate for the Astros, Mets ( last couple years), and this year they are for the Marlins.

Have fun on Monday. I will be attending a minor league game today. Nothing beats watching baseball for $10. Over here in New Orleans we have the Marlins AAA team. Has the Gwinnett team always been with the Braves. I know the team here has been the AAA affiliate for the Astros, Mets ( last couple years), and this year they are for the Marlins.

The AAA team just moved to Gwinnett, previously they were the Richmond Braves. They just opened the new stadium in Gwinnett on Friday. But yeah, the team has been with the Braves for as long as they've existed, as far as I know.

just got back from the game got to see Medlen pitch... didnt realize how short he was lol... he had a rocky first inning but settled down and pitched a good game... his offspeed pitch was fooling the mess out of the Rays batters... other than that I got to see Acosta pitch two scoreless innings... Brandon Jones had a RBI single.... Two runners were picked off though on the negative side... but it was the first home win for the G'Braves and I was there woot woo.... great ninth inning for the save as well