Dawgs get a HUGE commitment (#4) for 2010: BJ Butler.

SacFalcFan

Here is coming for you SEC (lol):

bjbutler.jpg

bjbutler2.jpg

Huge pickup. He is Marc Deas teammate.

I have committed to Georgia," B.J. Butler told Scout.com Saturday evening.

"I visited Georgia last weekend and I knew then that I wanted to go to Georgia. I came back from the visit, talked to my family, and they were behind me, so I have committed to Georgia."

Fully committed the 6-foot-3, 240 pound athlete out of Oscaole is.

"I was supposed to visit Florida today for their spring game, but there was no need in me going to that because I know I am going to Georgia."

"I am not going to visit any other schools, I am not going to look at anyone, and I am 100 percent sure that I am going to be a Georgia Bulldog."

When he gave Mark Richt the news, he gave him a warm welcome.

"I kind of told him during the visit last weekend that I wanted to be a Bulldog, but I wanted to talk it over, think about it, and all of that first before officially committing."

"When I called him back and told him that I have committed, he was very excited about it. He is glad to have me and he said he and the staff will make me a better football player and better person while I am at Georgia."

I like to see a big Middle LB for us. He has speed a long with size. I hope he is a LB.

Sac, what is the word on Dexter Morant and his teammate Fulton?

Would be sweet to pull in another pair of teammate......

I'm hearing Morant love UGA.

uga isn't close on fulton.. and i think uga takes 1 more de and it's not morant.. bj butler IMO will be a DE..

dang it.Thought Morant was our to lose.

Well, I hope the other DE will either be TJ Strippling or Brandon Willis.

News on Michael Taylor or Ted Meline?

Taylor, I expect to commit to us in the summer.

and have you heard any rumors lately?

don't get me wrong morant really likes uga and we are in the mix, but i think stripling or burrows commit earlier. Michael Taylor is open IMO.. He was a dawg lean, but haven't heard that about him anymore.. i still think uga gets him, but it may take longer due to miami and lsu offering him. Ted Meline is supposed to be committing soon. I will find out what I can on him.

No rumors at all. This is one year I haven't heard as much as year's past.. Real weird recruiting year.

don't get me wrong morant really likes uga and we are in the mix, but i think stripling or burrows commit earlier. Michael Taylor is open IMO.. He was a dawg lean, but haven't heard that about him anymore.. i still think uga gets him, but it may take longer due to miami and lsu offering him. Ted Meline is supposed to be committing soon. I will find out what I can on him.

No rumors at all. This is one year I haven't heard as much as year's past.. Real weird recruiting year.

Ted Meline is supposed to commit to us soon? or some other school?

If we get Meline, we will have a very dangerous receiving corp.

I hope he commit to us in a week or two.

I hope we get derek owens, ted meline, cody riggs, and bruce benedict and call it a day in the state of florida. That would give us 6 commits from the state of florida. :)