Another great win for #1 in the country Diamond Dawgs! GATA!

SacFalcFan

#1 in what poll? April 13th baseball america has them #8..

that was before the loss to Tech

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=3841525

UGA is #1. Also a midweek game loss with your worst starter means nothing.. if that was the case your team's tail kicking of 23 to 3 by georgia southern would have dropped you guys out of the top 25.. because that was a tail kicking, beatdown, smackdown..

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=3841525

UGA is #1. Also a midweek game loss with your worst starter means nothing.. if that was the case your team's tail kicking of 23 to 3 by georgia southern would have dropped you guys out of the top 25.. because that was a tail kicking, beatdown, smackdown..

ahh.. I couldnt even find a baseball section on ESPN lol

Baseball America and Rivals came out with theirs on April 13th and have UGA at 8 and 3. I wonder how you guys are still #1 in that other poll.

ahh.. I couldnt even find a baseball section on ESPN lol

Baseball America and Rivals came out with theirs on April 13th and have UGA at 8 and 3. I wonder how you guys are still #1 in that other poll.

From those rankings it seems the baseball america poll is out of it and they are.. with uga's record we are a top 5 team at worst and top 1 at best.. however regarding rankings who knows how they do what they do.. baseball is one area where the polls never are in agreement and they can move with no reasoning. midweek games in mosts polls don't hold much weight unless it's followed up by series lost on the weekend..