Question to Panthers Fans:

Tom Servo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, did I ever say first round pick or did you insinuate?

Someone doesn't know how to read! :o

So Sanchez and Freeman will be 2nd round picks?

Someone REALLY doesn't know anything about the draft! :o

Wish I would have known a top 10 pick, and a top 25-35 pick would be available at #59... :lol: Or maybe your just too embarrassed to admit your mistakes? It's ok, nobody is perfect.

Will Aaron Curry slip to the Saints in the 4th?

Wish I would have known a top 10 pick, and a top 25-35 pick would be available at #59... :lol: Or maybe your just too embarrassed to admit your mistakes? It's ok, nobody is perfect.

Man you're daft.

I hate saying things like that, but you are.

I presented a hypothetical to Panthers fans. You got mad at a post I made in another thread, made an assumption and tried to jump on it. That's fine, but like I said, you made a mistake. I made one by posting in a forum that a thirteen year old child driven by his emotions posts on.

every single team in the league is taking either one of those guys at our current 2nd spot

we aren't.

Man you're daft.

I hate saying things like that, but you are.

I presented a hypothetical to Panthers fans. You got mad at a post I made in another thread, made an assumption and tried to jump on it. That's fine, but like I said, you made a mistake. I made one by posting in a forum that a thirteen year old child driven by his emotions posts on.

we aren't.

Call me what you aren't, you turned a joke into a argument saying things such as I can't read.

I made an assumption? You jumped all over me because you thought I was comparing Brees and Ryan, so don't tell me I'm the one making assumptions. Why would I get mad at posts you made? That would be the dumbest thing someone can do. Incase you have forgotten, this is the world wide web.

I made a mistake by saying you know nothing about the draft? Come on man, ligthen up. The mistake I made was thinking you had a sense of humor. You know what I would do if someone told me I didn't know a thing about the draft? I'd laugh at them, you know why? It's not a big deal, I would immediately move on.

The Panthers pick #59, and you asked if a guy who will go top 10, and a guy that may go first round, will slip that far. So I doubt I am the one who made the mistake.

Nola, if Sanchez slipped into the 20s a la Aaron Rodgers, or Brady Quinn, we could trade Pep up. Hypothetically, at least, we could have a shot at Sanchez. Not likely, but possible.

Tom, I would probably be pissed if we passed on Sanchez, just because I consider him to be the best quarterback in the draft. Freeman doesn't impress me at all. Either way, I have zero problems having Matt Moore around. At the very least we know that we have a decent quarterback in Moore. We don't know anything about Freeman or Sanchez.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Nola, if Sanchez slipped into the 20s a la Aaron Rodgers, or Brady Quinn, we could trade Pep up. Hypothetically, at least, we could have a shot at Sanchez. Not likely, but possible.

Tom, I would probably be pissed if we passed on Sanchez, just because I consider him to be the best quarterback in the draft. Freeman doesn't impress me at all. Either way, I have zero problems having Matt Moore around. At the very least we know that we have a decent quarterback in Moore. We don't know anything about Freeman or Sanchez.

You REALLY believe Matt Moore is a viable option @ QB for you all? And I thought we had QB problems! :D

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
the guy is a tool, he down plays matt ryans success, and his 3rd down percentage, does ent want to give matt ryan credit for just being good. but goes and calls a guy that doesnt start over jake delhomme a decent qb, im still dying from laughter.

I don't believe he's talking down Ryan so much as trying to school a moronic aints fan. You have to realize they need all the schooling they can get. That's why they show up here. ;)

thats hilarious, you guys dont even have a decent QB STARTING. but your back up is a decent qb? thats laughable. if you cant pass up the choke artist, glorified career back up jake delhomme, then your not a decent QB. carologic at its finest.

Come and talk to me when Ryan wins his division. Or his first playoff game. And the one after that. And after that. And the one after that. I've already made the rather obvious point that bad quarterbacks simply cannot find a way to consistently win the way that Jake has, so you just sound ignorant when you try to bring a proven, Super Bowl caliber quarterback down on the basis of a few games. 17 picks in 17 games, and 12 of them came in 3. Did those three games suck? Yes. Did he bring more wins to our team than he took away? Again, yes. And that is the true test of a quarterback.

Dude must be depressed or something. He carries on the most ridiculous arguments and argues over anything. He would argue with a mime? He must have a low acumen concerning football because who else would think Bust is an MVP candidate or even a star for that matter?

So me arguing over Sanchez (top 10) and Freeman (top 35) being available at #59 is ridiculous?

I wonder how your head works.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Freeman is going to slip into the second round

Where are you getting this from? EVERY single Mock draft I've seen have either the Jets, BUCS or Broncos taking him in the 1st round. The BUCS are defeinitely looking @ Freeman but it's doubtful he'll still be there. Just because some saints fans here claim Freeman ia no good, you're going to believe them? I gave you more credit than that. You'd be hard put filling a thimble with the football knowledge you get outta the othe saints fans that post here.

I'll gladly place a wager with you that Freeman doesn't last until the second round!

Where are you getting this from? EVERY single Mock draft I've seen have either the Jets, BUCS or Broncos taking him in the 1st round. The BUCS are defeinitely looking @ Freeman but it's doubtful he'll still be there. Just because some saints fans here claim Freeman ia no good, you're going to believe them? I gave you more credit than that. You'd be hard put filling a thimble with the football knowledge you get outta the othe saints fans that post here.

I'll gladly place a wager with you that Freeman doesn't last until the second round!

and i gave you more credit than to believe i would form my opinion on someone else's opinion just because they are a Saints fan. looks like we were both wrong

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
and i gave you more credit than to believe i would form my opinion on someone else's opinion just because they are a Saints fan. looks like we were both wrong

If that be the case we are you getting your info from if not from the numbnut saints fans on this forum?

Freeman has taken a major slip the past week or so because of how far off he is. He's based on potential. He's 3 years from even competing for a starting position.

From what the experts are saying, if they went by his play in college, he would be a third rounder.

One game he looks like he would be a first rounder, the next he looks like he wouldn't be drafted at all.

Freeman has taken a major slip the past week or so because of how far off he is. He's based on potential. He's 3 years from even competing for a starting position.

From what the experts are saying, if they went by his play in college, he would be a third rounder.

One game he looks like he would be a first rounder, the next he looks like he wouldn't be drafted at all.

most predictions have him going to the Jets. I think he will slip to the Bucs and then it will be up to them to prove me wrong or right

most predictions have him going to the Jets. I think he will slip to the Bucs and then it will be up to them to prove me wrong or right

I think they'll prove you right, I keep a pretty good wrap on the draft, from the television to the internet, and I'm hearing alot of the Freeman slipping into the 2nd talk.

I think they'll prove you right, I keep a pretty good wrap on the draft, from the television to the internet, and I'm hearing alot of the Freeman slipping into the 2nd talk.

from where? i havent seen a mock that has him leaving the first round

Who in the top 25-32 projections need a QB? And how do you know exactly what the teams in the top of the 2nd round will immediately go for?

Man, please, lotta numbers....hook me up.