So...I bought Uncharted today for $30.00 on Ebay

Guest Regular Guy

Guest Regular Guy

I know it's old, but I have been wanting this for a long time. Does anyone else here own it? Is it as good as I've heard? I downloaded the demo a while back and it looked cool, so I hope I made a wise choice. I played the pee out of Tomb Raider 1-3 on PC back in the day, this seems like more of the same, yes?

Guest Regular Guy

Uh, yeah me too, with 2 days left on the auction. They tend to go up toward the end LOL!

Thanks for the input there CHIEF ^_^

It did include the shipping at least. At any rate, what I paid is irrelevant, it beats $60.00 for it new. The question was is it a good game?

Uh, yeah me too, with 2 days left on the auction. They tend to go up toward the end LOL!

Thanks for the input there CHIEF ^_^

It did include the shipping at least. At any rate, what I paid is irrelevant, it beats $60.00 for it new. The question was is it a good game?

i sold uncharted a week ago and i got 18 bucks for it...it is currently at my Target for 19.99 i think you paid a bit to much

Highly underrated game, Its probably one of the best game on the system STILL. The second is going to be amazing but you will definitely enjoy it. Womfalcs could probably tell you a thing or two more about it, I'm thinking its one of his favorite games.

I know it's old, but I have been wanting this for a long time. Does anyone else here own it? Is it as good as I've heard? I downloaded the demo a while back and it looked cool, so I hope I made a wise choice. I played the pee out of Tomb Raider 1-3 on PC back in the day, this seems like more of the same, yes?

Yeah its quite a bit like Tomb Raider, but better, I would say its a tossup between KZ2 and Uncharted for the 2 best games I have played on the PS3, altho I am LOVING Stranglehold right now on the PS3. I got the Spec ED. which includes the movie "Hardboiled" for 17:99 @ Game stop. I highly recommend this game

Guest Regular Guy
i sold uncharted a week ago and i got 18 bucks for it...it is currently at my Target for 19.99 i think you paid a bit to much

DAMNNNN!!!! Oh well, I made somebody happy with the generous donation :) I would like to try MK Vs. DC but for whatever reason there is no Demo of it and I don't want to rent it for $8.00 at Clock Duster!

It's one of my personal favorites among next gen games. I'd give it a 8.5/10, and my grading scale is pretty strict.

Guest Regular Guy
I just called the Target here and they still have it at $60 -_- Call before you go.

Same here, only I actually was at Target with my wife and I HAD TO LOOK !! Still at $59.99, so I feel better. I went to Gamestop to buy my son a used game for his 360 and they wanted $39.99 for Uncharted, so I still feel good about $30.00 I guess.

Then you haven't played it lately my friend. After games like Gears 2, RE5, and Killzone 2, Uncharted is nothing special.

The textures in Uncharted are incredible. The animation is incredible. The normal mapping is incredible. The water is the best in any game in history.

The lighting in the game is only surpassed by Killzone 2.

You bring up RE5. RE5 is using canned animations from RE4.

The textures in Uncharted are incredible. The animation is incredible. The normal mapping is incredible. The water is the best in any game in history.

The lighting in the game is only surpassed by Killzone 2.

You bring up RE5. RE5 is using canned animations from RE4.

It's so obvious you've never played Gears 2. You won't touch that shading in any game.

Uncharted also has a good bit of aliasing. It really stands out.

It's so obvious you've never played Gears 2. You won't touch that shading in any game.

Uncharted also has a good bit of aliasing. It really stands out.

I didn't see any aliasing. Uncharted has 2xAA.

Shading is part of lighting.... as it is the blockage of visible radiation (visible light... so within a specific interval of frequency). Uncharted has superior lighting to Gears 2. Killzone 2 has superior lighting to Uncharted.

Uncharted 2 will regain the top spot as the most superior in this department.