Chipper

The Snellvillain

comon he is in his 30's cut him some slack

My grand dad is a roofer and he is 73 years old and has NEVER missed a day of work because of a sore thumb.

Spare me the "he's in his 30's" bull ****.

Plenty of people are in their 30s, and they don't miss work because their thumb hurts.

Dude just got a 40 million dollar extension a couple of weeks ago and he has missed 3 straight games with a god **** sore mother ****ing thumb!!!!! Is literally NOBODY else pissed about this??? Seriously?

Chipper has been saying he wants to prove everyone wrong who calls him injury prone for years now. Guy has missed 101 games the past 3 years and now he has been out for 3 straight games with A SORE THUMB

**** him. This is bull ****. Get your *** out there and ****ing play the child's game that you are paid millions to play.

My grand dad is a roofer and he is 73 years old and has NEVER missed a day of work because of a sore thumb.

Spare me the "he's in his 30's" bull ****.

Plenty of people are in their 30s, and they don't miss work because their thumb hurts.

the fact that he doesnt play MLb is irrelavent

The guy pounds a god **** hammer ALL DAY long, and carries 90 lb bags of tar and shingles up a ladder.

I'd say that is significantly harder than swinging a baseball bat...what? Maybe 16 times a night?

we all know chiiper is injury prone, He plays MLB he works with a bat, He hits 95MPH fastballs. Chill out