Why are people so high on Michael Johnson

ryanized

we shouldnt draft him cuz he will be just like J.Anderson same look and attributes.

WE CAN JUST SEE IF JA DEVELOPS UNTIL NEXT YEAR IF NOT THAN DRAFT A DE.

Dude comparing Michael Johnson and Jamaal Anderson is just stupid....... Jamaal Anderson biggest attribute was stopping the run (thats the thing every experts said Jamaal Anderson had over Gaines Adams) ..... Michael Johnson biggest attribute is his pass rush

You are comparing a 4.59 40 guy with a 4.77 40........ Jamaal Anderson and Michael Johnson are two different prospects

Jamaal Anderson was a 4-3 DE that experts felt like he could play 3-4 DE........... Michael Johnson is a 4-3 DE that experts feel like he could play 3-4 OLB.

I just dont see the comparison........ Its like comparing a pass catching TE to a blocking TE......

You will no longer be jaymadd's favorite poster you know.

The OP could have at least talked about MJ motor or inconsistent play. His comments are not worth me using my energy to defend MJ potential with him, i would rather use that on a post that makes sense. :D

Why do you gotta drag Gay_Gary into this huh? :P

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Where do you even find that! LOL :lol: