Did anyone see Matthew Stafford on

You can go to latenightwithjimmyfallon.com if anyone wants to see it. They really didn't talk about too much but after they talked Jimmy Fallon threw some plates in the air and had Stafford throw a football at them and he hit 3 out of 4. It was really kind of amazing to see. It was like freaking duck hunt on old school nintendo. Dude is more accurate than we think. He was wearing a suit while he was throwing the football. I hope he pans out but that might be some homerism in me. Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone caught it or was interested in it.

You can go to latenightwithjimmyfallon.com if anyone wants to see it. They really didn't talk about too much but after they talked Jimmy Fallon threw some plates in the air and had Stafford throw a football at them and he hit 3 out of 4. It was really kind of amazing to see. It was like freaking duck hunt on old school nintendo. Dude is more accurate than we think. He was wearing a suit while he was throwing the football. I hope he pans out but that might be some homerism in me. Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone caught it or was interested in it.

I didnt see if but i will check out the website.