JA98 to the Broncos?

I'm not one of those "JA98 sux, we should trade him 4 a 7th" typa guys, but I was thinkin, the Broncos need a 34DE like h3ll. U think they might look into it? Would U want them 2? What would U want 4 him? Here's my thought:

Broncos get: JA98

We get: Tony the TE(Sheffler?), and #48(could be MJ, English, or Barwin to replace JA98, or another spot)

Thoughts on would U like it or would we do it? U can add your own scenarios if U wish.

I'm not one of those "JA98 sux, we should trade him 4 a 7th" typa guys, but I was thinkin, the Broncos need a 34DE like h3ll. U think they might look into it? Would U want them 2? What would U want 4 him? Here's my thought:

We get: Tony the TE(Sheffler?), and #48(could be MJ, English, or Barwin to replace JA98, or another spot)

Thoughts on would U like it or would we do it? U can add your own scenarios if U wish.

Link ?

Well they have two 1. round picks to adress their needs, and most mocks have them taking Tyson Jackson at 12, besides that I doubt that JA98 has as high value as a 2. rounder....

Ok, so how bout swappin 2nd and 4 rounders? And even if they get Jackson, they still need another 1.

Man you know that you Reneged on our deal Tony :D:lol::lol::lol:

I'm too busy! haha

Ok, so how bout swappin 2nd and 4 rounders? And even if they get Jackson, they still need another 1.

I'm too busy! haha

No you are not, you too busy thinking of non-realistic hypothetical situations that will never happen :lol: , but it is cool, we still cool though even though you let me down man :(

No chance that would ever happen. We wont trade JA98, if we did there is NO chance we would get a 2nd rounder for him. The guys had 2 sacks in 2 years! We like JA98, he plays great against the run, and we rotate him in at DT on passing downs. He is to valuable for us to trade, and we wouldnt get anything for him...

No chance that would ever happen. We wont trade JA98, if we did there is NO chance we would get a 2nd rounder for him. The guys had 2 sacks in 2 years! We like JA98, he plays great against the run, and we rotate him in at DT on passing downs. He is to valuable for us to trade, and we wouldnt get anything for him...

Kinda oxymoronic, aint it? :ph34r: