Just something about Dorsey for JA98 and #24

The #5 pick, where KC picked Dorsey, is worth 1700. The #8 pick, where we picked JA98, is worth 1400. The #24 pick this year is worth 740. So That adds up to 2140. That's 440 more that Dorsey was "worth". Take into account the "depriciation" of both players, and it would be about even. That is a trade that could, on paper, happen.

I personally think that Draft chart aint Sugar Honey Iced Tea, but I was just checkin it out.

Just a thought....

The #5 pick, where KC picked Dorsey, is worth 1700. The #8 pick, where we picked JA98, is worth 1400. The #24 pick this year is worth 740. So That adds up to 2140. That's 440 more that Dorsey was "worth". Take into account the "depriciation" of both players, and it would be about even. That is a trade that could, on paper, happen.

I personally think that Draft chart aint Sugar Honey Iced Tea, but I was just checkin it out.

Just a thought....

Can you tell me the value of the spots that Tom Brady and Alex Smith were taken? If you were the SF GM, would you consider sending your #1 overall pick to NE for a #199 pick QB plus this years #23?

I think you can through out the chart when you are talking about players with NFL experience.

This year's draft is pretty shallow in superstar/probowl talent (IMO of course) so giving up a first THIS year probably isnt that bad of an idea. **** I would even go as far as saying throw in a 3rd this year and get their next year's 2nd.....?

Dorsey (08) - 32 tackles, 14 assts. 1 sack 1 pass def.

Anderson (08) - 24 tackles, 3 assts. 2 sacks 3 pass def.

JA's rookie year:

Anderson (07) - 26 tackles, 4 assts. 0 sacks 3 pass def.

Looks more like an even trade straight up w/out giving them the pick. Dorsey started all 16 games, and didn't put up significantly better numbers.