ok so now we are almost a week away from the draft

derrty bird

how has your mock draft and what we do with the 1st round pick changed from the time of free agency

whether its because of our signings, other team signings, news articles, or something you heard TD say

i thought we would go after a LB in the 1st but now im pretty sure its a D-linemen

Yep if one of the USC LB's falls to us I see us taking them. If not either Pettigrew, again if he is there or I would want to trade out of the pick. Unless Malcolm Jenkins is there. I mean really its hard to say because so much **** can go down at the draft. Also, I think there will be a lot more trades this year.

Yep if one of the USC LB's falls to us I see us taking them. If not either Pettigrew, again if he is there or I would want to trade out of the pick. Unless Malcolm Jenkins is there. I mean really its hard to say because so much **** can go down at the draft. Also, I think there will be a lot more trades this year.

i was thinking there will be trading too

and i was just saying LB isnt as big of a need as everyone thought it was when we released boler and brooking