Vontae Davis

Steve Wyche's new mock draft has the Falcons picking Vontae Davis with our 24th pick. The NFL network describes him as the best CB in the draft, but the kid has off field issues and teams question his work ethic. Dude is a stud at the CB position and we definitely need help in that position, but Im kind of iffy about his mentality and maturity playing at the next level. Thoughts??????

I would rather have a LB at the #24 spot but would not be upset with a DT or a S if the "best player available" was at one of those positions rather than at LB.

Ther is a post that basically is bashing Cushing! People say they see him as the Quinn of LBs. From what I see on the NFl network and other outlets he seems like a terrific LB. Usc is said to be the nee linebacker university and they have 3 going to the pros this year. I would take the guy in the 1st. Is there something I dont see?

Steve Wyche's new mock draft has the Falcons picking Vontae Davis with our 24th pick. The NFL network describes him as the best CB in the draft, but the kid has off field issues and teams question his work ethic. Dude is a stud at the CB position and we definitely need help in that position, but Im kind of iffy about his mentality and maturity playing at the next level. Thoughts??????

It's not very popular but I have enough faith in Houston, Chevis and Hutchins to have a DT, LB and DE above a CB on my prioritylist.

Secondly with offfield issues and a questionable work etich he just doesn't fit in the TD/Smith-world.