Remember Bryan Scott?

DUB

was talking to a Bills fan....I say to him "i see you have that bum Bryan Scott on your squad" and he goes on to say that the guy is a beast for the Bills. They moved him to strong safety which I guess helped him out due to the fact that his coverage was were he started to lack here. Anyone seen him play for the Bills?

was talking to a Bills fan....I say to him "i see you have that bum Bryan Scott on your squad" and he goes on to say that the guy is a beast for the Bills. They moved him to strong safety which I guess helped him out due to the fact that his coverage was were he started to lack here. Anyone seen him play for the Bills?

Coverage was not Bryan Scott's problem when playin for us (although he was hardly the next ed reed when it came to that either), his prob was that the guy couldnt tackle to save his life. Neither could Keion Carpenter, thats why they got replaced by two hard hitting safeties in Milloy and Crocker

I live in buffalo so i am forced to watch most of there games...Bryan Scott is still Bryan Scott. He is a Fill in starter for them and does not do anything that well. He is not a beast and whoever told you that needs to stop smoking.

SS? the guy's problem was that he got scared after that concussion....SS won't last long for him

Coverage was not Bryan Scott's problem when playin for us (although he was hardly the next ed reed when it came to that either), his prob was that the guy couldnt tackle to save his life. Neither could Keion Carpenter, thats why they got replaced by two hard hitting safeties in Milloy and Crocker

He came in as a corner. Converted to FS, now SS, he may try to put on some weight to become a LB next.

Define beast?

stats with bills

2 years 31 games 9 starts 1 sack 4 passes def 1fumble recover

Stats with Falcons

3 years 47 games 36 starts 3.5 sacks 4 picks 18 passes def 3 fumble recoveries

I think he is an all around meh in the beast department

He couldn't cover either.

wow, I thought his name was Byron Scott not Bryan Scott.

wow my fault I didnt mean to misspell your boyfriends name. Anyway, I told the fan that I thought Scott was a bum but he swears up and down he's doing good in Buffalo. If the word of Ko being on the trading block is true you would have to ask yourself about it though.

edit.......his name actually is Bryan Scott.

I don't think he was a good fit here, but LeeRoyBrown that was low. The first job of a safety is to be sure you are in the right spot for him, plus I don't think we had the type of defense we had last year the whole time B. Scott was here... Yeah they might have been higher ranked, but our defense was stout when you think about it. They ran around with no regard to their own health and that is why they gave up big plays (20's in both run and pass) but only 11th in scoring allowed

Need more support for team

Falcon fan since dad started liking 49ers.

22 yrs.