So what song should the American Idol contestants pick for "Disco Week"

Lil should go with "I'm Every Woman" by Chaka Khan....I think she could actually sing it well and if not she could at least keep her streak of butchering a different Diva's song each week alive.

Anoop should be up for "Get Down Tonight" by KC and the Sunshine Band, just because I think he remains convinced that he can pull this type song off and after his "My Prerogative" and "Beat It" fiasco's I just want him to do something that will finally send this D-Bag packing....cannot stand the guy.

Allison, lets face it there is no such thing as a cool disco song, so the trick should be to pick one that is less retched than most of the genre, with that in mind "Never Knew Love Like This Before" by Stephanie Mills is horrible, but for the world of disco....not that bad, Allison could do well with it.

Matt should run as far this side of a soul song as possible and in Disco "Got To Give It Up" by Marvin Gay is about as close as he is going to get.....sing and pray brother, its your only chance.

Kris in the same boat as Allison, go for "Handy Man" by James Taylor....not a great song, but speaking strictly from a Disco prism.....as good as your gonna get....Kris is actually a cool performer, he could probably do well with this.

Danny can screech his way through "Blinded By The Light" by Manfred Mann's Earth Band, and it would compliment his style just enough to get his customary gushing from the judges.

Adam should be a no brainer, I didn't take the obvious "In The Navy" by The Village People, I took the other obvious joke, but the guy would be legendary if he did this song :lol: :lol: ....

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Lil - I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

Allison - Turn the Beat Around - Gloria Estefan

Anoop - I Just Want to Be Your Everything - Andy Gibb

Adam - Stayin Alive - BeeGees

Danny - Disco Inferno - The Trammps

Matt - Get Down Tonight - KC & The Sunshine Band

Kris - Celebrate - Kool & The Gang

If Lil goes anywhere near Gloria Gaynor, it should be grounds for automatic expulsion from the competition. She needs to pick something she's actually got a shot of being able to handle. Maybe shoot for a fairly obscure Donna Summer track, so she won't be accused of being a soundalike. She's limited, and she's still on fairly thin ice...especially considering that they're sending 2 home this week.

As for Adam...I'd actually call in and vote for him if he'll come out and sing "Macho Man"...that would be priceless. :P

Lil - I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

Allison - Turn the Beat Around - Gloria Estefan

Anoop - I Just Want to Be Your Everything - Andy Gibb

Adam - Stayin Alive - BeeGees

Danny - Disco Inferno - The Trammps

Matt - Get Down Tonight - KC & The Sunshine Band

Kris - Celebrate - Kool & The Gang

If Lil goes anywhere near Gloria Gaynor, it should be grounds for automatic expulsion from the competition. She needs to pick something she's actually got a shot of being able to handle. Maybe shoot for a fairly obscure Donna Summer track, so she won't be accused of being a soundalike. She's limited, and she's still on fairly thin ice...especially considering that they're sending 2 home this week.

As for Adam...I'd actually call in and vote for him if he'll come out and sing "Macho Man"...that would be priceless. :P

Yeah I Will Survive, can be quite Karaokish the judges have not liked it in the past!

But seriously

Allison - Keep it funky with Lady Marmalade by Labelle

Danny - In keeping with the dead wife theme, If I Can't Have You by Yvonne Elliman

Little - I don't think she could pull it off but I'd love to see her try McCarthur Park by Donna Summer, this clip doesn't do it justice. The song demands a BIG voice.

Adam - Rocks it out with Tell Me Something Good by Rufus

Matt - Let the soul out with She's a Bad Mama Jama by Carl Carlton

Nothing for Chris and Anoop yet...doesn't matter, they should be out this week. Oh yeah and BTW...DISCO SUX!!