NFL Radio tak about Glen Dorsey for Jamal Anderson Trade

Falcon Guru

The afternoon show on Sirius with Patt Kirvan, former Jets GM, talked about a trade between KC and the Falcons. The other host proposed trading Jamal Anderson and the #24 pick to KC for Glen Dorsey. Due to the trade chart, Pat stated that KC still would not be getting back value but KC would have to look at the deal.

Where there is smoke there is fire

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson will play outside and inside some this season. Dorsey would just play inside. The FO likes Anderson because he is the most versatile of the D Linemen we have. I doubt this trade will happen and hope it wouldn't. I think I may have been one of the only people who didn't really like Dorsey coming out of LSU last year.

Why would we trade JA who has been with us for two full seasons only to trade him and our 24 pick for someone who has not proven a thing yet? You could argue we can better him, but isnt that just another project? And there is no way they should throw away their 24 pick. They say KC would not be getting a worth-while deal, but I feel the Falcons wouldn't. They say JA is more versatile than Dorsey. I never understood why Falcons fans and pundits were all over this man for the 3rd pick last draft. We needed a franchise QB, we got one (knocking on wood).

heeeeeeeellllllllllll No!!! ill trade them straight up tho. but not our first.thatll never happen

Agreed. Anderson is the ideal 3-4 DE. Keep in mind that Dorsey is also an UT, not a NT. He has little potential to get any bigger. Personally, I would prefer to draft Hood in the first and trade Anderson for Gonzalez and a fourth rounder.