has anyone heard anything about gonzo?

GOD I MISS ADAM !!!

Adam probably knows exactly what's going down but he is just sitting back laughing at Lombardi's stupidity. NFL network should pay Adam whatever it is ESPN is going to pay him. Of course, I kind of agree with the guy that said it might be draft day for something to go down.

Adam probably knows exactly what's going down but he is just sitting back laughing at Lombardi's stupidity. NFL network should pay Adam whatever it is ESPN is going to pay him. Of course, I kind of agree with the guy that said it might be draft day for something to go down.

Bah, now that Adam no longer works for the NFL (outside of just being under contract), he's lost his inside edge. Teams don't have to tell him insider info so that it goes out on the NFL networks first anymore. He's going to be just another Mort/Clayton/Salisbury/Pastabelly starting this fall.

Bah, now that Adam no longer works for the NFL (outside of just being under contract), he's lost his inside edge. Teams don't have to tell him insider info so that it goes out on the NFL networks first anymore. He's going to be just another Mort/Clayton/Salisbury/Pastabelly starting this fall.

I never heard that theory before. I guess it's a possibility. I think he will still have the same contacts. I don't think it has anything to do with him working for the NFL Network at all because no one else was getting the same info he has. Look at Lombardi, he is the king of getting wrong info. BTW, Mort and Clayton have very good sources themselves and get stuff right all the time. The best was Adam though.

There's bad news and good news on this issue:

The Bad News: The paperwork from the front office in KC somehow got screwed up, and the Falcons actually made a deal to obtain Gazoo, and not Gonzo.

The Good News: We only had to give KC the rights to Jeff George when he makes his next NFL comeback attempt.

There's bad news and good news on this issue:

The Bad News: The paperwork from the front office in KC somehow got screwed up, and the Falcons actually made a deal to obtain Gazoo, and not Gonzo.

The Good News: We only had to give KC the rights to Jeff George when he makes his next NFL comeback attempt.

:lol::lol::lol: