KG Likely out for Playoffs

Cism ™©

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was already posted by Boss but this news officially makes this playoffs azz.

Get ready for the Cavs and Lakers finals unless the Magic can somehow split this up which I doubt.

I think the West will still be nuts but the East looks like it could be disappointing. With the injuries to Jameer Nelson and KG I can't see how the Cavs wouldn't get to the finals.

I think the West will still be nuts but the East looks like it could be disappointing. With the injuries to Jameer Nelson and KG I can't see how the Cavs wouldn't get to the finals.

I honestly hope the Pistons somehow just pop out and give the Cavs one **** of a series.

The West still will be pretty tough. I think the Jazz could give the Lakers some trouble.

I honestly hope the Pistons somehow just pop out and give the Cavs one **** of a series.

The West still will be pretty tough. I think the Jazz could give the Lakers some trouble.

I don't think the Jazz match up well with the Lakers.

I was watching some NBA show and they were asking all the analysts what they want to see happen. Kenny Smith said he wants to see how the world would react if both LA and the Cavs missed the finals. That would be hilarious. All the bandwagoners would start jumping ship.

I don't think the Jazz match up well with the Lakers.

I was watching some NBA show and they were asking all the analysts what they want to see happen. Kenny Smith said he wants to see how the world would react if both LA and the Cavs missed the finals. That would be hilarious. All the bandwagoners would start jumping ship.

That would be funny as ****. I bet Stern would be mad because ratings would be very low.

Thanks for the vote of confidence but dont hold your breath lol

I can’t see him letting that happen. It was funny though. When Kenny said it one of the other guys on the show was like “you just made David Stern fall outta his chair!”

[chuck] david stern is rollin over in his grave [/chuck]

lol

Please your killing me smalls, the Piston will be fine, they have been known for playing up and down to there opponent. Ask Larry Brown about it.

dead@ the Sandlot line, i knew u were my brother from another mother.

loL@ ask Larry Brown like I have missed a Piston game in 7 years lol

Guest WoodyPaige
look at his avatar lol

Maine been salty since Reggie retired after Tayshaun the Compton Kid took his Soul.

One of the best blocks ever. :lol: