T Dot Your team is Pathetic

Cism ™©

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

****, I can\'t even reply right.

And smh at you feeling no ways about my team not doing well in the playoffs. Thanks bro. I appreciate it.

I have to pick my fights, CP3 is gonna have yall in the mix for a long time but yall battled injuries this year & arent 100% so i knew it was going to be tough.

but yall blew it last nite..

I blame Byron Scott more than I blame Posey. Up 3 less than 10 seconds left you should always foul.

And blame the Rockets for collapsing.

I hear all that but it shoulda never got to that.

I knew the Rockets werent going to win in Dallas, Dallas has been playing great ball at home lately. Mark my words they will give SA some trouble.

but it all comes down to FT\'s, just make 1 & its a 2 possession game & u go home with a win.

now the Great Brandon Roy has to send Hou home again in the first round.

Some people smile when they're nervous. It doesn't mean they don't care.

And I don't know about the whole fouling thing. Maybe if they don't have timeouts. But the Hornets already showed that they were missing freethrows down the stretch. The Raps did what you wanted against the Bulls and it ended up being a 2 pt game and going to overtime.

That being said. I'm losing confidence in Byron Scott. Paul makes him look like a better coach than he actually is.

I hear all that but it shoulda never got to that.

I knew the Rockets werent going to win in Dallas, Dallas has been playing great ball at home lately. Mark my words they will give SA some trouble.

but it all comes down to FT\'s, just make 1 & its a 2 possession game & u go home with a win.

now the Great Brandon Roy has to send Hou home again in the first round.

No excuses for the Rockets they were up 14 against Dallas.

Houston beats Portland in 6.

We won the season series 2-1 in dominating fashion. The only Portland win was a shot that should not have counted, and T-mac got confused on defense. GUESS WHAT? T-MAC AIN'T PLAYING!

Some people smile when they\'re nervous. It doesn\'t mean they don\'t care.

And I don\'t know about the whole fouling thing. Maybe if they don\'t have timeouts. But the Hornets already showed that they were missing freethrows down the stretch. The Raps did what you wanted against the Bulls and it ended up being a 2 pt game and going to overtime.

That being said. I\'m losing confidence in Byron Scott. Paul makes him look like a better coach than he actually is.

yo Chris Paul was magical on the court last night ho nomo, that is the only word I can think of to describe how hard he fought to keep them in that game & for it to be blown when u are up 7 with a min left is just turrible as Chuck would say.

yo Chris Paul was magical on the court last night ho nomo, that is the only word I can think of to describe how hard he fought to keep them in that game & for it to be blown when u are up 7 with a min left is just turrible as Chuck would say.

It is. Word I'm so grateful just to be able to watch him every night. He deserves better than what his teammates (other than West sometimes) have given.

I see the playoffs playing out 2 ways for the Hornets. Either they completely crash and burn or they come in pissed and **** **** up. I'm hoping it's the latter.

I blame Byron Scott more than I blame Posey. Up 3 less than 10 seconds left you should always foul.

And blame the Rockets for collapsing.

blame them all. I dont understand why coaches dont foul in that situation. Time and time again, they let them throw up the shot. And there is no excuse for ANY professional basketball player to go 1 for 4 from the charity stripe when the game is on the line

No excuses for the Rockets they were up 14 against Dallas.

Houston beats Portland in 6.

We won the season series 2-1 in dominating fashion. The only Portland win was a shot that should not have counted, and T-mac got confused on defense. GUESS WHAT? T-MAC AIN\'T PLAYING!

SMH@ u of all people taking shots at Tracy Lamar McGrady, Jr.

as for your whining about the great Brandon Roy\'s shot 2 words my friend 2 words- Trent Tucker

Dont know about 6, no one has even been close to Portland at the Rose Garden in like 6 weeks. If it aint Lebron I dont know how much confidence I can put it in someone winning in Portland right now but we will see.

It is. Word I\'m so grateful just to be able to watch him every night. He deserves better than what his teammates (other than West sometimes) have given.

I see the playoffs playing out 2 ways for the Hornets. Either they completely crash and burn or they come in pissed and **** **** up. I\'m hoping it\'s the latter.

Real GM has an article where Shaq is allegedly saying he is going to be traded to the Hornets for Tyson.

Real GM is usually on point.

It is. Word I'm so grateful just to be able to watch him every night. He deserves better than what his teammates (other than West sometimes) have given.

I see the playoffs playing out 2 ways for the Hornets. Either they completely crash and burn or they come in pissed and **** **** up. I'm hoping it's the latter.

hey tdot....where do you live?

SMH@ u of all people taking shots at Tracy Lamar McGrady, Jr.

as for your whining about the great Brandon Roy\'s shot 2 words my friend 2 words- Trent Tucker

Dont know about 6, no one has even been close to Portland at the Rose Garden in like 6 weeks. If it aint Lebron I dont know how much confidence I can put it in someone winning in Portland right now but we will see.

I really do feel bad for him but if his dumb *** just stayed with Vince we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

Real GM has an article where Shaq is allegedly saying he is going to be traded to the Hornets for Tyson.

Real GM is usually on point.

wtf?

we need someone who knows when to post up and when to stay the **** out of Chris Paul's way on offense

Some people smile when they're nervous. It doesn't mean they don't care.

And I don't know about the whole fouling thing. Maybe if they don't have timeouts. But the Hornets already showed that they were missing freethrows down the stretch. The Raps did what you wanted against the Bulls and it ended up being a 2 pt game and going to overtime.

That being said. I'm losing confidence in Byron Scott. Paul makes him look like a better coach than he actually is.

Yo a lot of people smile out of embarrassment. Andruw Jones did it I didn't have a problem with it. On the Rockets MB fans make a big deal about T-mac smiling and talking to the opponents, I don't have a problem with it.

I still think you have to foul though.