NHL playoffs

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So happy my Pens took it to the Flyers tonight. Fleury looked like he picked right up where he left off last season, Kunitz was surprisingly going to the body early on, Sid & Geno both got goals, the Staal, Kennedy, Cooke line played great, the team played physical, but smart. Pens looked "on" tonight.

Would've liked to see the Canes do better against Jersey. After a great stretch over the last month of the regular season, the Canes steam seems to be fizzling out. Hopefully they can get it together and make a good series out of it.

Hockey takes more skill to play than any other sport out there.

Soccer is the biggest sport on the planet.

You should get a clue.

biggest pansy sport yeah i agree.

go get a clue yourself

I can't believe how fast hockey players are.

It's almost like they're sliding across a real slick surface. Blows my mind.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you really call hockey a pansy sport?? Now I know you are a moron and have no clue what you're talking about.

okay the previous poster before the one you quoted said biggest sport and was talking about soccer. the poster your quoted said biggest pansy sport. i think you have enough common sense to see that he was calling soccer the biggest pansy sport.

also you talk about americans, but you go to school in america and now live in america. Irony at its finest. I like the thrashers, but cmon i live in atlanta and have lived in atlanta all my life. how am i suppose to like hockey, when its rarely the right weather for hockey.

okay the previous poster before the one you quoted said biggest sport and was talking about soccer. the poster your quoted said biggest pansy sport. i think you have enough common sense to see that he was calling soccer the biggest pansy sport.

also you talk about americans, but you go to school in america and now live in america. Irony at its finest. I like the thrashers, but cmon i live in atlanta and have lived in atlanta all my life. how am i suppose to like hockey, when its rarely the right weather for hockey.

did you not see my edit? as soon as I posted, I realized he was talking about soccer. That was my bad.

Also, I have always lived in america and love hockey, And i am from the south and still love hockey. And how can I not make that true statement about Americans?? Just because I live in america, I can't say that americans are ignorant when it comes to hockey and don't give it a chance?? that is stupid.

did you not see my edit? as soon as I posted, I realized he was talking about soccer. That was my bad.

Also, I have always lived in america and love hockey, And i am from the south and still love hockey. And how can I not make that true statement about Americans?? Just because I live in america, I can't say that americans are ignorant when it comes to hockey and don't give it a chance?? that is stupid.

are you including yourself when you say that? i know about hockey. ive watched plenty of games in my life. i still find it boring.

also look at what i quoted. how could i see your edit, when you didnt even edit it by the time i was quoting you.

are you including yourself when you say that? i know about hockey. ive watched plenty of games in my life. i still find it boring.

also look at what i quoted. how could i see your edit, when you didnt even edit it by the time i was quoting you.

Why would I include myself in that statement?? I am very knowledgeable about the hockey. Most americans are not and they do not even watch it before saying it is stupid. That is who I am talking about.

Watching Detroit vs columbus right now. I wish the boston game was on in my area though.

Why would I include myself in that statement?? I am very knowledgeable about the hockey. Most americans are not and they do not even watch it before saying it is stupid. That is who I am talking about.

Watching Detroit vs columbus right now. I wish the boston game was on in my area though.

you said americans are ignorant, so that includes yourself, since your american. you did not say most americans.

Guest WoodyPaige

The main problem with Hockey is that it is barely televised on big networks so unless you grew up playing it, you probably won't have much interest for it. I personally find it very boring to watch. Just like soccer. And no, I'm not American. I do enjoy playing the FIFA and NHL video games, though.