Great Louis Delmas Article

As you see, he is listed at FS, not the SS position, even he said it himself that he is a FS. He would be a great pick in the 2nd round, but i still prefer MOore, that way we can use Decoud to eventually replace Coleman.

I've seen other places that list him as a SS. He played there in college and his skill set would allow him to play there (esp if he added 5 lbs of muscle).

We've had the whole "interchangeable safety" chat before so i'll just say, he is a hybrid that can play either safety spot...

Moore is strictly a SS that has issues in coverage. Delmas excels in coverage and against the run. The only real knock is his size and durability, and I pointed out in the other thread that there are plenty of SS that are around the same weight range, not to mention our system doesn't rely on a run stopping safety as much as other teams do...

I've seen other places that list him as a SS. He played there in college and his skill set would allow him to play there (esp if he added 5 lbs of muscle).

We've had the whole "interchangeable safety" chat before so i'll just say, he is a hybrid that can play either safety spot...

Moore is strictly a SS that has issues in coverage. Delmas excels in coverage and against the run. The only real knock is his size and durability, and I pointed out in the other thread that there are plenty of SS that are around the same weight range, not to mention our system doesn't rely on a run stopping safety as much as other teams do...

Youre desire to for the Falcons to draft Delmas, reminds me of my desire to draft Micheal Johnson, See now I am about to post another Micheal JOhnson thread. :D