AARON CURRY " THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE CANT LOSE TO GAIN our James Harrison

The Real GM

If we have to sell our soul then the price is no limit the upside or game changing ability is at a range of Legendary

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Reggie Bush Buster

OUR JAMES HARRISON

The only way i would try and get an OLB at all costs is if I thought he was the next Larence Taylor. I don't think Aaron Curry is the next LT, or even close.

I hear ya. I see more Derrick Johnson than Derrick Thomas in Aaron Curry. I think he will be very good, but he wont be the type to take the game to the next level.

I think Maybin could actually be the one turning out to be a bust. Aaron Curry would be worth it. We need to stop being conservative guys, Obama is president. LOL. Everybody wanted us to play it safe by drafting Dorsey. Sometimes, you just gotta do it. If he fits our need, he's the best in the draft, I say we get him. Sorry, that's my opinion. But neither of us are TD. LOL

I think Maybin could actually be the one turning out to be a bust. Aaron Curry would be worth it. We need to stop being conservative guys, Obama is president. LOL. Everybody wanted us to play it safe by drafting Dorsey. Sometimes, you just gotta do it. If he fits our need, he's the best in the draft, I say we get him. Sorry, that's my opinion. But neither of us are TD. LOL

I am going to disagree. The draft is very deep, especially in the top 100. If we trade down and get a high second round pick and a high third round pick, we could be looking at three starters from the second and third rounds. The interesting thing to know would be what does the draft board ranking look like for the Falcons. Who are they rating high?

If we have to sell our soul then the price is no limit the upside or game changing ability is at a range of Legendary

That's what the Viks thought when they gave the farm to the Cowboys for Herschel Walker. How did that work out for either side? I think I'll take the picks & the three Lombardi trophies thanks.