Key games we need to win

FalconPio

First off, i would like to say i believe in our team 100%. We can win any game on any given sunday. Anything is possible. But there are some key games that us fans really think is a turning point in our season and need to be won. That said, here are my key games

1.vs.carolina sept.20th-Second game of the regular season. First game within division. we would be 1-0 in the division. boost of confidence. And we also would't have to worry about any must wins against them later in the season.

2.at New York (Giants)nov.22nd-Critical last stretch in season. And lets put at least one of these"hardcore" nfc east teams to the test ;)

Whats yours?

First off, i would like to say i believe in our team 100%. We can win any game on any given sunday. Anything is possible. But there are some key games that us fans really think is a turning point in our season and need to be won. That said, here are my key games

1.vs.carolina sept.20th-Second game of the regular season. First game within division. we would be 1-0 in the division. boost of confidence. And we also would't have to worry about any must wins against them later in the season.

2.at New York (Giants)nov.22nd-Critical last stretch in season. And lets put at least one of these"hardcore" nfc east teams to the test ;)

Whats yours?

Every game is key, and we need to win every game, but we really need to win the games against our division games.

There all key but home games are a must to win you really want to create that fortess type atmosphere for the other teams coming in I reckon thats worth a TD or 2 and I'd be happy with a 500 record on the road considering this schedule from **** we've got.

defend the dome(nest) eh. :rolleyes: i like

I'll take a stab at it Pio...although division wins are the most important.

A good confidence booster or turning point matchup I think would be good for the team to win is the Patriots' game...this game, although early, will test our defense tremendously and possibly set the tone for the rest of the season. If they show up and have a great outing against that explosive offense, then I'm declaring the Falcons Superbowl bound this year.

Another noteworthy matchup is, as you mentioned already, the Giants' game. Matt Ryan and our offense will be tested more than it's ever been since the Philly game, in which Ryan did quite well. NY signed some big acquisitions during the offseason so I'm expecting them to bring it...if we are successful against the Giants, on the road, then we are definately ready to hold the Lombardi.

I'll take a stab at it Pio...although division wins are the most important.

A good confidence booster or turning point matchup I think would be good for the team to win is the Patriots' game...this game, although early, will test our defense tremendously and possibly set the tone for the rest of the season. If they show up and have a great outing against that explosive offense, then I'm declaring the Falcons Superbowl bound this year.

Another noteworthy matchup is, as you mentioned already, the Giants' game. Matt Ryan and our offense will be tested more than it's ever been since the Philly game, in which Ryan did quite well. NY signed some big acquisitions during the offseason so I'm expecting them to bring it...if we are successful against the Giants, on the road, then we are definately ready to hold the Lombardi.

Good take on it

1) win 4 out of 6 division games and beat - if we can do this i think we can make the playoffs again

2) Beat san fran - don't let a team we are supposed to beat, BEAT US "St. Louis almost got us last year

3)win all home games- we lost only one game at the dome last year if i recall keep on defending th edome

4) take out a big dog- take out a team like the pats or giants especially the pats at the beginning of the season and that will boost our morale

Whats yours?

4-2 in the division, 7-3 against everyone else

I look at that stretch in the schedule where we play four out of five on the road...we need to go at least 3-2 to stay in the hunt...win the home game and split the road games...

If we win every home game and split our road games, we'll be 12-4. I'd be elated with that.