The Official New Girl at Your Gym Appreciation Thread

Cism ™©

I work out with a trainer dang near every morning at his gym & there is usually about 6-7 other people there but today this chick joined to work with one of the other trainers. She was about a 15 on a scale of 1-10. It was comedy though cause when she walked in every single dude in there had the scheme.gif look on their faces.

Give me about 3 wks & she will be a regular customer in my **** dungeon.

ps no pic violation cause A. the blackberry stays in the car on purpose & B. I cant get a shot off w/ out everyone knowing.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thread is useless with out pics. So stand outside and take the pic

no can do, no way to get the pic off without everyone seeing.

I already went through every possible way cause I wanted to show my boys what she looked like.

the thread was made cause its just a great feeling when new goods enter the building.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I\'m saying though how you not even going to give us a description of how she looked?

well shes white so u can stop reading now lol

but she looked alot like Minka Kelly but the body looked like Marisa Miller with a little smaller tits, she was still a c imo, shes prob like 5\'6 though so they were perfect for her body, & she had an a$$ which was most surprising to me.

like im picky as **** but her body couldnt have gotten any better but then I seen her face & was like whoa shes a quarter.

well shes white so u can stop reading now lol

but she looked alot like Minka Kelly but the body looked like Marisa Miller with a little smaller tits, she was still a c imo, shes prob like 5\'6 though so they were perfect for her body, & she had an a$$ which was most surprising to me.

like im picky as **** but her body couldnt have gotten any better but then I seen her face & was like whoa shes a quarter.

Good statistics sounds like she has good potential.

I expect pics by next week.

Hadn\'t talked to her for about 2 weeks then she hit me up a few days ago saying we really need to chill since she bout to go back to Canada. So we probably will chill this Saturday night.evilgrin.gif

I expect a full report on my desk on Sun AM w/ real time updates via text on Sat Night.

**** you need to get you spy game up and get this pic bro. Angela Simmons had these Oakley sunglasses that had a small camera on one side of the frame that she used to spy on her friend in 'Daddy's Girls', you need to get a pair!

EDIT: Shaud, go get that Canadian pum pum guy. She French or English Canadian?

French Canadian, I might have to greet her with a swift Bonjour.

**** you need to get you spy game up and get this pic bro. Angela Simmons had these Oakley sunglasses that had a small camera on one side of the frame that she used to spy on her friend in \'Daddy\'s Girls\', you need to get a pair!

EDIT: Shaud, go get that Canadian pum pum guy. She French or English Canadian?

Vanessa Simmons>>>>>Angela Simmons

you know only tools hit on chicks at the gym right.....99.9 percent of females go to work out and get annoyed with tools like you...I used to work at a gym and heard them laughing about them all day long

Not if your game is right and you know when to do it.

Of course 99.9 percent of females go to the gym to workout but not 99.0 percent of them are annoyed when you get at them if you know what you're doing.