Final Fantasy 13

I mean the graphics on these games are always great, but the one that I played seemed like I was watching a game, not playing it. I saw this footage on youtube and again was impressed with the graphics.

Are they all like playing a movie? I generally like story based games (Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3 are some of my favorite games this gen) so what is the hang up with these? The are immensely popular

I mean the graphics on these games are always great, but the one that I played seemed like I was watching a game, not playing it. I saw this footage on youtube and again was impressed with the graphics.

Are they all like playing a movie? I generally like story based games (Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3 are some of my favorite games this gen) so what is the hang up with these? The are immensely popular

They have really long stories and the cut scenes are added in at different parts of the game. Some are longer than others. I love these games and to give you an idea of one I beat FF7...there was like 3 or 4 hours of cutscene movies but there was a total over over 50 hours of gameplay.

VII was easily the greatest game in the series. I played through it twice and loved it. The first time I did it without any kind of strategy guide or anything, just blind. The second, I used the guide to see what all I missed. Still was the greatest RPG I'd ever played, and still is to this day.

I liked VIII and IX, but neither, to me, compared to VII. X and beyond weren't that great for me though.

VII was easily the greatest game in the series. I played through it twice and loved it. The first time I did it without any kind of strategy guide or anything, just blind. The second, I used the guide to see what all I missed. Still was the greatest RPG I'd ever played, and still is to this day.

I liked VIII and IX, but neither, to me, compared to VII. X and beyond weren't that great for me though.

Same Here. I liked 10 though.

I Beat the game (VII) like 10 times and after the 3rd time i beat it 100% with all materias and limit breaks, without strategy guides. :D

My favorite game ever, i'm still trying to find a copy after the discs met my little brother.

I Beat the game (VII) like 10 times and after the 3rd time i beat it 100% with all materias and limit breaks, without strategy guides. :D

My favorite game ever, i'm still trying to find a copy after the discs met my little brother.

Mine is mint, but I don't know how to copy games and make them work.

hmm didnt like 9?

it was pretty good

I actually never got to play it.

During the time it came out i had done something real stupid in school, and got punished for over a month, i had asked my mom to buy me it and she obviously said no.

Plus the characters looked so kiddy like, compared to FF7 & FF8 characters. So i gave up trying to get it.

I actually never got to play it.

During the time it came out i had done something real stupid in school, and got punished for over a month, i had asked my mom to buy me it and she obviously said no.

Plus the characters looked so kiddy like, compared to FF7 & FF8 characters. So i gave up trying to get it.

yeah chars look different, but it was a pretty good game.

if you find it cheap say 5-10 bucks and got that to spare, id say try it out