Looking for DIE HARD FALCONS FANS...

dipper

For those that don't visit the ROAD TRIPS FORUM or TAILGATE FORUM... We are looking for Falcons Fans that will be hitting the road in 2009... We are currently booking rooms for Dallas, New Orleans and Carolina. Who are we? We are the ATLFALCOHOLICS Tailgate crew, we are Season Ticket Holders for 7 years and we set up in the YELLOW LOT... 2 years ago we hosted the largest pre-tailgate party and tailgate in Jacksonville. For the past 3 years we have been giving the Carolina Panthers Fans **** on the corner of 4th and Graham in Carolina.... And yes when we go on the road we do go inside the game...

Take a visit to the ROAD TRIP forum and let us know if your plan on taking the 12th MAN on the road in 2009.....

GO FALCONS...

I am from CT, and I will tell you right now I will be at the Giants and Jets games. Possibly the Pats. I cant wait.

We did consider a NY game but chicken out because of the cold and not ready to deal with the fans... Thats to far from home to get locked up.

We did consider a NY game but chicken out because of the cold and not ready to deal with the fans... Thats to far from home to get locked up.

They are ruthless in Giants stadium. I'm afraid to wear my falcons gear. Years ago my friend brought me to a Giants/Saints game and this girl was wearing a Saints jersey and they showed no mercy. Pured beer, spit and screamed at her the entire game. I hate the saints, but I couldnt help feel really bad.

They are ruthless in Giants stadium. I'm afraid to wear my falcons gear. Years ago my friend brought me to a Giants/Saints game and this girl was wearing a Saints jersey and they showed no mercy. Pured beer, spit and screamed at her the entire game. I hate the saints, but I couldnt help feel really bad.

I always wear my gear, but I go with a girlfriend of mine who is a Giants fan. It seems to help somewhat, although she's worse than the rest of them at times! :P I've never had any real issues - mostly it's just fun. You do walk directly to your vehicle afterward and keep your head looking ahead, especially if they lose.

I always wear my gear, but I go with a girlfriend of mine who is a Giants fan. It seems to help somewhat, although she's worse than the rest of them at times! :P I've never had any real issues - mostly it's just fun. You do walk directly to your vehicle afterward and keep your head looking ahead, especially if they lose.

Exactly, I made that mistake a few years back when the Falcons went to Buffalo. We won that game and I accidently walked through their hardcore tailgate area. Not a good idea.

For those that don't visit the ROAD TRIPS FORUM or TAILGATE FORUM... We are looking for Falcons Fans that will be hitting the road in 2009... We are currently booking rooms for Dallas, New Orleans and Carolina. Who are we? We are the ATLFALCOHOLICS Tailgate crew, we are Season Ticket Holders for 7 years and we set up in the YELLOW LOT... 2 years ago we hosted the largest pre-tailgate party and tailgate in Jacksonville. For the past 3 years we have been giving the Carolina Panthers Fans **** on the corner of 4th and Graham in Carolina.... And yes when we go on the road we do go inside the game...

Take a visit to the ROAD TRIP forum and let us know if your plan on taking the 12th MAN on the road in 2009.....

GO FALCONS...

Buy my tickets & I'm in!!!! :P