My complaint about this schedule

Finally

Because of my work schedule the only game I will probably be able to attend is the redskins. The bears game would have been preferred but it is a prime time. Should I travel to the Panthers game instead? Has anyone been to a Panthers game in their stadim? What is it like?

I was really hoping to see two home games this year but it just won't work. I get very few weekends off during football season and the 4 hour round trip chews up the entire day.

You rub enough people the wrong way this is the response you get.

Hmmm I have never seen it work that way here before. Usually people who irritate people get the most responses. Most likely people are too busing being hysterical or fighting hysterical people so other discussions are getting drowned out.

Because of my work schedule the only game I will probably be able to attend is the redskins. The bears game would have been preferred but it is a prime time. Should I travel to the Panthers game instead? Has anyone been to a Panthers game in their stadim? What is it like?

I was really hoping to see two home games this year but it just won't work. I get very few weekends off during football season and the 4 hour round trip chews up the entire day.

I go to all the home games and many away games. I used to go to all the Division games away, but I don't go to Carolina anymore. I go to Saints and Tampa Bay. That is because the fans for those games are fierce, loyal, but fun to be around. They argue and yell and go back and forth - but they are just fans, you know.

Carolina, I just choose not to go to anymore. I don't want to end up in jail after a game. I've had them spit on me, get in my face and scream and just act like total ********. I am afraid I am going to knock someone out and go to jail. It's better for me to stay away from there. I hate that because traveling to division games is a lot of fun.

I go to all the home games and many away games. I used to go to all the Division games away, but I don't go to Carolina anymore. I go to Saints and Tampa Bay. That is because the fans for those games are fierce, loyal, but fun to be around. They argue and yell and go back and forth - but they are just fans, you know.

Carolina, I just choose not to go to anymore. I don't want to end up in jail after a game. I've had them spit on me, get in my face and scream and just act like total ********. I am afraid I am going to knock someone out and go to jail. It's better for me to stay away from there. I hate that because traveling to division games is a lot of fun.

hey Tandy.

Have you ever been to Foxboro for a game before. I'm thinking about going

hey Tandy.

Have you ever been to Foxboro for a game before. I'm thinking about going

Yes, I have. The fans are fairly "arrogant", but I guess they've earned it. It's not a bad experience, especially at the time of year we are playing there. In the cold of winter, it's ugly.

Yes, I have. The fans are fairly "arrogant", but I guess they've earned it. It's not a bad experience, especially at the time of year we are playing there. In the cold of winter, it's ugly.

Really but are they mean and like want to fight and spit on you or do they just talk alot lol. Like I'm thinking about going and wearing my Norwood jersey. Would I make it out alive

Really but are they mean and like want to fight and spit on you or do they just talk alot lol. Like I'm thinking about going and wearing my Norwood jersey. Would I make it out alive

I've never had a bad experience there. Lot's of talk, but it is pretty much in fun. I've never had any real trouble at that stadium, but I've only been there about 3 times.

I went to the Carolina game when Vick was injured...it was pretty normal, we got beat that game though. i did have a good laugh when someone was trying to joke about vick being injured, he fell down a row and broke his leg.

I've never had a bad experience there. Lot's of talk, but it is pretty much in fun. I've never had any real trouble at that stadium, but I've only been there about 3 times.

Perfect thanks alot. One more question have you sat in the upper bowl there? Is it comparable to the upper bowl at the dome or at Sanford Stadium

That was the answer I was looking for. I hate that I can only choose one home game and I hate that it will probably be the skins game. Last year I worked every weekend and usually took off right before the game and sometimes went back to work right after. It is a miserable time of year for me. I can't do either of the Tampa games. The saints might be doable. I am also not opposed to flying to Dallas if I can take off the time.

I envy your ability to see so many.