Hulkamania's gonna go all OJ on his ex-wife

prolikewhoa

"I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like OJ, cutting everybody's throat," he told the magazine. "You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it."

http://thesuperficial.com/2009/04/hulk_hog...son_had_the.php

"I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like OJ, cutting everybody's throat," he told the magazine. "You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it."

Sounds as if Hulk has been listening to some Chris Rock: "I'm not saying he should have killed her...but I understand." :lol:

Hulk, tell us how you REALLY feel!!! :lol::lol:

Hulk's not mad about some 19 year old kid boning his old azz wife, he is mad that some 19 year old kid is spending the HE LL out of his money!!!

quote name='prolikewhoa' date='Apr 15 2009, 12:04 PM' post='4637335']

Divorce laws need to be reevaluated and reworked. Divorce cases should allow for assets and funds should be completely frozen until the case has had a chance to go through it's proper process, with the exception of paying the basic bills and a basic budget. (utilities, mortgage payments, food, tuition, etc.) Any excessive spending such as trips, new cars, excessive amounts on clothes, etc. should have to be approved by a mediator. Too many men are being left watching similar situations happen to them on a daily basis, be it abuse of the family funds or the use of jointly owned property by people not approved by both parties. Hogan might have been over the edge with his comparison but his thoughts are the same for many going through divorce.

*And this is coming from a guy happily married, never divorced*