So I'm at the Hawks Game Last Night and My Favorite Falcons Player Walks Right UP to me....

So I'm at the Hawks Game and out of no where coming right at me was Michael Jenkins (see my sig)! I immediately stood up with enthusiasm and we both started laughing as he approached. Although we were right in the aisle when the conversation took place, he wasn't in a rush and he was very friendly. If can remember correctly, here's the conversation:

Me: Awww Man!! #12 Michael Jenkins!! You're my favorite!

Jenks: Thanks!

Me: I appreciate all you're hard work last season! Especially the Bears Game! Good Catch!

Jenks: Thanks! I appreciate that!

Me: I also started an MJ12 Fan club on the Falcons message board and it has about 30 members or so!

Jenks: Good! That's Good! I appreciate it!

.....that was it. :D

Then later at Halftime....he and T. Robiskie were kinda hangin out....so I got Jenkins to sign my Ticket! That was pretty cool!

MichaelJenkinsAuto-1.jpg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! That's cool. I haven't met anyone from the current roster but I have met Jamal Anderson at United BMW in Duluth, and then Alge Crumpler as he was walking into the tunnel at an '02 home game against Detroit.

It's funny, when I met Alge I remember Michael Vick sauntering on by not even acknowledging any of his fans. He didn't even wave.