What 2009 ATL game do you look most forward to?

Adema1226

I'm looking most forward to the Dallas and Chicago games. I want to see our under-appreciated team beat Dallas terribly, and I want to see Brooking play again.

Then I'm looking forward to the Chicago game so I can see that whiny Cutler get sacked 50 times by Abraham or Babinoux, or maybe even a drafted bloke...

I looking forward to just about all of 'em, but if I had to to pick one, it would be the Dallas game.

I plan to be there in Dallas at the game with a college buddy of mine who's a HUUUUUGE Cowgurls (AKA Cowboys) fan! Can't WAIT to talk SH%T to him after we tap that a$$ in their brand new stadium!!! He will DEFINITELY be on "suicide watch" after this one :D !!!!

Miami Dolphins

1. Its the first game of the season - Finally football is back

2. First home game of the season - I'll be in the dome

3. Battle of the 2008 turn-around franchises

4. Battle of the head coaches where both deserved coach of the year honors - Many Dolphin fans believe Sparano should have won the award

5. Hi Mr. Tuna ,,I,,

I'm looking most forward to the Dallas and Chicago games. I want to see our under-appreciated team beat Dallas terribly, and I want to see Brooking play again.

Then I'm looking forward to the Chicago game so I can see that whiny Cutler get sacked 50 times by Abraham or Babinoux, or maybe even a drafted bloke...

Under-appreciated? ROY?

COY?

Why does everyone want to play the "no appreciation " card?

Under-appreciated? ROY?

COY?

Why does everyone want to play the "no appreciation " card?

That is true, we got respect from those in the league. The media may question the ability of the Falcons and claim we were only good because of a soft schedule, but who cares.

I am looking forward to the ATL v. SF game, because I get to go see it!

HAHAHA! The Falcons are gonna CRUSH the Jets! That game will be a blowout.

I'm looking forward to a few games, and I'm NOT referring to the Dallas game, either. The Cowboys probably won't be that good this year without T.O. I'm looking forward to games against:

CAROLINA-- Nothing beats a good Falcons/Panthers matchup. Think about those games when we had Michael Vick. Even last year, the games against the Panthers were riveting and exciting.

NEW ENGLAND--Are you kidding me? Matt Ryan against Tom Brady. Enuff said!

CHICAGO--Last year's last SECOND comeback win against the Bears is reminiscent of a John Madden video game! Heh, can't wait for the rematch. I say Ryan will lead the Falcons to another last minute win--31-28 this time. <grin> :)

NEW ORLEANS--Another Monday Night Football game against the Saints. Who can forget when the Aints killed us awhile back on another Monday night after the Hurricane damaged the Superdome. I want revenge! Uh if we lose that one we'll still have a chance to win the rematch Week 14 in Atlanta.

WASHINGTON--The new and improved Redskins will give us a run for our money. They will be better than most people think.

BUFFALO--Think the Dallas game will be better? I seriously doubt it. This Week 16 game should feature a rejuvenated Bills team and a suddenly-in-a-groove T.O. Owens. Much should be on the line for both teams: I predict that Buffalo will be fighting for a playoff spot and Atlanta's division title hopes should be on the line. Both of them are playoff-caliber types, and talk will hopefully be about how both teams want to go back to the Superbowl--and win one this time.

Heh heh...! I hear u on that one, man! I have a buddy who's a Patriots fan--oh, I'm gonna be hooting and hollerin' at him if the Dirty Birds win! lol

the dolphins so i can yell at my buddy channing crowder. He probably won't be my friend afterwards because i'm gonna let'em have it lol

I wanna see us beat the Pats (because of my raw hatred for them) and hopefully see our number 1 pick Mr. Matthews get up close and personal with that punk Mr. Brady. The Dallas game we be a good one also. Our schedule isn't soft this year, that's for sure.