I don't care about our schedule, or who we draft

Adema1226

Our schedule doesn't matter, our coaches don't matter, and even our player's don't matter. I've been trying to think positively but I always remember the Falcon curse. The Falcons in entire franchise history have never had back-to-back winning seasons, regardless of the coaches, players, etc.

I mean, look at our '98 Super Bowl team, all the same players and they had a losing season the next year i8n 1999. Yes Jam got injured but all the other players had poor stats too.

I hope I'm wrong but if we do have a winning season next year we'll not only the curse but also a franchise record.

It wasn't the same team. Tony Martin was indicted in the offseason and we lost our deep threat. Then there was the Reggie Kelly trade and Jamal Anderson's knee injury...

You're right... I can't believe I forgot about Martin, when he was one of my favorite receivers ever. And the trade for Kelly? I didn't know that was in '99, I thought it was in 2000. I guess I am really ignorant.

Our schedule doesn't matter, our coaches don't matter, and even our player's don't matter. I've been trying to think positively but I always remember the Falcon curse. The Falcons in entire franchise history have never had back-to-back winning seasons, regardless of the coaches, players, etc.

I mean, look at our '98 Super Bowl team, all the same players and they had a losing season the next year i8n 1999. Yes Jam got injured but all the other players had poor stats too.

I hope I'm wrong but if we do have a winning season next year we'll not only the curse but also a franchise record.

Uhhh Jam was a MAJOR reason why we had the season we did. In fact... I would say THE major reason.

Hey I'm not whining... I just can't help but think this way. I believe in the team too, but if our defense doesn't improve dramatically by next season, offense alone can't carry a team to the Super Bowl. Maybe to the Wildcard, but defense wins championships :lol:

Hey I'm not whining... I just can't help but think this way. I believe in the team too, but if our defense doesn't improve dramatically by next season, offense alone can't carry a team to the Super Bowl. Maybe to the Wildcard, but defense wins championships :lol:

This is Why I care very much about who our team selects in the Draft.

And yes you are a whiner. so stop your whinning you!

I miss Lewis Grizzard.

Every southerner misses Grizzard.

Gritzblitzer is doing an admirable job. :D

Way to be optimistic. How bout you beleive in your team, and not be a debbie downer.

It's okay, I've prepared for the flamers.

Besides you know it's true.

Unlike you, and the other "fair weather, conditioned to be losers" fans that the Falcons have, I along with a good majority of the fanbase, don't look at things like curses, or past history. With keeping things like that in mind, the Red Sox would never have won the World Series, Peyton would never have been able to win the big one, and GT would still be scratching their heads and cursing Mark Richt for his dominance over the JV squad that they field every year.

In other words, don't be a conditioned loser.....

Unlike you, and the other "fair weather, conditioned to be losers" fans that the Falcons have, I along with a good majority of the fanbase, don't look at things like curses, or past history. With keeping things like that in mind, the Red Sox would never have won the World Series, Peyton would never have been able to win the big one, and GT would still be scratching their heads and cursing Mark Richt for his dominance over the JV squad that they field every year.

In other words, don't be a conditioned loser.....

Well said.

You're right... I can't believe I forgot about Martin, when he was one of my favorite receivers ever. And the trade for Kelly? I didn't know that was in '99, I thought it was in 2000. I guess I am really ignorant.

That's your only comment in this thread that makes any sense. Whiney beyotch.

Negativity surely does not win championships hater. This team is different than any team we have ever had. We are growing, getting better. Take the negative curse talk somewhere else. FInd another bandwagon to jump on.