Compare the Saints prime time schedule to ours. this sucks

slewis1952

The Atlanta Falcons were 11-5 and get 2 -4 pm games (of course one is a west coast game). We get 1 Monday night game (at the Saints) and one Sunday night game. Remember, we were 11-5 and one game out of first.

Now look at the Saints schedule. Two Monday night games, FOUR Sunday 4 pm games (all against East Coast teams), one Saturday prime time and one Sunday prime time game.

Who are they kidding? The Saints were world class chokers against the Panthers when we needed them to win. They were 8-8, not 11-5 .

Not one ounce of respect at all.

We have had a problem with a lack of respect the past year. Respect is earned and we certainly proved ourselves. Its obviously all about glamor and glitz. The Saints have that high powered offense and its all nice on tv. However, they cannot stop anyone, Look at their home schedule--- Dallas, NE, and the Giants all at home. We play all 3 on the road. Something isn't right!!!

We have had a problem with a lack of respect the past year. Respect is earned and we certainly proved ourselves. Its obviously all about glamor and glitz. The Saints have that high powered offense and its all nice on tv. However, they cannot stop anyone, Look at their home schedule--- Dallas, NE, and the Giants all at home. We play all 3 on the road. Something isn't right!!!

when each division plays each other the home games alternate, and we will only prove ourselves this year because we had an easy schedule last year

What is all the hang up about "Prime Time" games.

I had rather see all games at 1pm (local game time) every Sunday. It's better for the players.

There is no prestige or respect in "Prime Time" games that's just media hype to get you to watch.

If they make you think it's more important then the more likely you are to watch.

It just a way to spread the wealth to other networks (CBS & FOX) won the contracts but ESPN, NFLN, & NBC want some of the $$$ so they came up with these "Prime Time" games just to spread the $$$ around that's all.

There is nothing SPECIAL about them

What is all the hang up about "Prime Time" games.

I had rather see all games at 1pm (local game time) every Sunday. It's better for the players.

There is no prestige or respect in "Prime Time" games that's just media hype to get you to watch.

If they make you think it's more important then the more likely you are to watch.

It just a way to spread the wealth to other networks (CBS & FOX) won the contracts but ESPN, NFLN, & NBC want some of the $$$ so they came up with these "Prime Time" games just to spread the $$$ around that's all.

There is nothing SPECIAL about them

Exactly. Actually ESPN is part of Fox I thought. It is bothersome for me to watch on Monday nights. I understand some people prefer Prime time because they may live outside of GA. For those Fans it is not easy to come by Falcon games. I love the games on Sunday. Also, If they play on Monday, players have less days to rest and prepare for next game. I hope, all of Falcon games were on Sunday at 1 PM. I am a season ticket holder and Monday or late night Sunday games are hassle for me as I have to drive a long distance.