Sunday, November 15 at Carolina 1:00 p.m. FOX

Sunday, November 22 at New York Giants 1:00 p.m. FOX

Sunday, November 29 TAMPA BAY 1:00 p.m. FOX

Sunday, December 6 PHILADELPHIA 1:00 p.m. FOX

Sunday, December 13 NEW ORLEANS 1:00 p.m. FOX

Sunday, December 20 at New York Jets 1:00 p.m. FOX

Sunday, December 27 BUFFALO 1:00 p.m. CBS

Sunday, January 3 at Tampa Bay 1:00 p.m. FOX

i think we gonna get a surpirse W at NE.

Its early in the season, teams are unpredictable.

Other than that we might drop an L playing the Giants in NY.

So yea basicly we still get the 13-3 finish but beating the Pats is soo much sweeter than beating the Giants :D

i think we gonna get a surpirse W at NE.

Its early in the season, teams are unpredictable.

Other than that we might drop an L playing the Giants in NY.

So yea basicly we still get the 13-3 finish but beating the Pats is soo much sweeter than beating the Giants :D

Nice avatar brah

NE, Dallas, NYG, are gonna be our only out of confrence losses

NE, I think its gonna be a shootout, but in the end our defense is still rebuilding. At least we dont play them in December, like the Jets game we have on dec. 20th.

Dallas, they are have great talent, and maybe can be a great TEAM without T.O./Pacman.

and the NY Giants, according to NFL network Braylon Edwards will be delt to the Giants before the draft...at least hes not Plaxy, but thats a really scary defense with Usi coming back after an injured season.

NE, Dallas, NYG, are gonna be our only out of confrence losses

NE, I think its gonna be a shootout, but in the end our defense is still rebuilding. At least we dont play them in December, like the Jets game we have on dec. 20th.

Dallas, they are have great talent, and maybe can be a great TEAM without T.O./Pacman.

and the NY Giants, according to NFL network Braylon Edwards will be delt to the Giants before the draft...at least hes not Plaxy, but thats a really scary defense with Usi coming back after an injured season.

There's no way we lose to Dallas. Dallas and Washington are the two most likely teams to implode this season jmho. And the Giants will be without Spags, so there's an adjustment period with their new DC.

This schedule isn't that bad folks!

I think the Falcons have a great shot at finishing 12-4 or 13-3. Here's my predictions:

We start off 2-0 by beating Miami and Carolina.

We lose in week 3 to New England to fall to 2-1.

We win 4 straight after that, including a 31-28 thriller over Chicago (Matt Ryan leads a last minute TD drive), a victory over a disappointing Dallas team (they shouldn't have traded away TO), and then we edge NO at their place in week 8 on Monday night. We improve to 6-1.

An improved Redskins team beats us in week 9. Carolina then wins the following week to drop us to 6-3.

Atlanta then goes on a 5 game winning streak--winning against Philly (a weak team this year), an injury-proned Giants team, and NO again. We improve our record to 11-3.

In another shocker at home, Buffalo (fighting for a playoff spot and with TO finding his groove) beats Atlanta and we drop to 11-4.

In the last week of the season, we beat a weak Tampa Bay team and finish 12-4.

I'm not sure if we win the division. I have N.O. and Carolina finishing at 12-4 and 11-5.

Thoughts? Opinions?