TATF.. WTFH?

I'm surprised people are taking it this way. The joy of success is so much greater when you know you had to truly fight for it. Besides, two guaranteed prime time games is fair enough for a team that is just one season past a disaster. The league doesn't want another Cleveland Browns fiasco.

That is what I always say. The " toughness" is based on last year.

And bye weeks make some teams lazy.

Yep. Bet lots of teams chalked up mental 'wins' when they saw they got to play the Falcons or Dolphins last year when the 2008 schedule was released. Kind of nice that we smacked most of them into reality.

TATF is always out of control, but especially between seasons. Until the draft, there's not much to get fired up about, unless there is some free agency action.

What we really need to do is spend more time in PF and less time with the Trolls in TATF. PF is exceptionally quiet these days.

and that is why the Cowboys get all the national televised games. Ya can't quit talking about em even when the conversation aint about em. Thanks for playing. ^_^

SO ya'll are the Yankees of the NFL, congrats ;) And you know man, I agreed with everything you said in the first post but there was a little voice in my head telling me that I had to retaliate to a cowboy fan making fun of falcon fans :lol:

I have never seen that much cryin' outside a maternity ward.

"WAAA Teh NFL hates us!"

"WAAAA our schedule is teh tuff!"

"Waaa we play teams after a bye week!"

" Waaaaa we nots gets respeks we don't got so much prime time gamez!"

I mean...STFU.

"WAAAA other people are complaining...WAAA oh wait, that's what I'm doing now."

SO ya'll are the Yankees of the NFL, congrats ;) And you know man, I agreed with everything you said in the first post but there was a little voice in my head telling me that I had to retaliate for a cowboy fan making fun of falcon fans :lol:

Making fun of? I was stating the truth. If the truth is an insult it isn't my fault.

Go there. Hang out a while.

You may hear me talk a lot, but I will never complain about a schedule. I said last year, if the Cowboys can't beat the teams they need to to get in, they don't deserve into the playoffs. They didn't. Not gonna hear me whine. And it's a shame to see any fans whine. it's ****** behaviour.

i love the 1pm games. i hate waiting for the games and watching some **** team(s) i dont care about until 4:15, 8:30 or monday night. most people want primetime games so they can watch if they're an out of town fan.

as far as the schedule goes it doesnt look that tough to me. i think we SHOULD beat (bucs both times, bills, dolphins, jets, niners, bears, skins) just because we're the better teams and the new falcons dont stoop to other teams levels (or at least they didnt for most of last season).

we should go 9-7 at worst, 12-4 at best.

That is what I always say. The " toughness" is based on last year.

And bye weeks make some teams lazy.

exactly. everyone in our division has a really hard SOS because our division was really good last year. then everyone in the NFC North has a sh*tty SOS because their division was garbage last year. the bears and vikings have the two weakest SOS' in the league for god sake.

i have no problem with our schedule, im excited to see how we do. i hope we get our back to back winning seasons this time around.

-Mr. Offseason