Silver Lining in New Schedule..... Will Coach Smith Challenge our guys!

Ok I know this schedule is tough, and the NFL loves those Glamor teams like the Cowgirls!,,,,,,,, and The Aints!! Atlanta has always been given the short end of the stick. I know I have heard some posters calling people woosies and that we have to play the best to be the Best!!!!

But the truth of the matter is that we are still a rebuilding team like it or not, until our Defensive talent catches up with our offensive talent which I believe will be 2010.........................

Here is what the Falcons have accomplish to me to have a winning season next year:

They have to win four of the first five games, and then hold their own around a .500 clip the rest of the season. The first five games will tell us where our Falcons will be at the end of the season.........

1 Sun, Sept. 13 vs. Miami Dolphins CBS 1 p.m. (win 27-13) Early win for us as Ryan looks sharp in Home debut

2 Sun, Sept. 20 vs. Carolina Panthers FOX 1 p.m. (win 24-17) Tight game until the end with Ryan Throwing a touchdown with three minutes to go

3 Sun, Sept. 27 at New England Patriots FOX 1 p.m.( Loss 31-27 shootout) Brady outshoots Ryan toward the end of the game

4 Bye

5 Sun, Oct. 11 at San Francisco 49ers FOX 4:05 p.m. (Win 17-10) Falcons offense struggles after the Bye but defense steps up for win

6 Sun, Oct. 18 vs. Chicago Bears NBC 8:20 p.m. <---------- Here (Win 28-24) Shootout between Ryan and Cutler, But Cutler gets stopped on last second drive on a Chevis Jackson Interception

7 Sun, Oct. 25 at Dallas Cowboys FOX 4:15 p.m. (Loss 34-17) Cowpokes have two weeks off and defense shuts down Ryan who has two picks

8 Mon, Nov. 2 at New Orleans Saints ESPN 8:30 p.m. (Loss 31-30) Great Monday night game but Brees shows off with last second win

9 Sun, Nov. 8 vs. Washington Redskins FOX 1 p.m. (Win 24-14) Defensive struggle until late in the game

10 Sun, Nov. 15 at Carolina Panthers FOX 1 p.m. (Loss 34- 21) Panthers run wild and get a little revenge

11 Sun, Nov. 22 at New York Giants FOX 1 p.m. (Loss 28-24) Giants with Bye week, But Falcons and Ryan keep it close to the end

12 Sun, Nov. 29 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers FOX 1 p.m. (Win 24-19) Falcons win close contest, Ryan throws two picks but still wins

13 Sun, Dec. 6 vs. Philadelphia Eagles FOX 1 p.m. (Win 20-17) Falcons down 17-10 late but rally for touchdown and win in OT

14 Sun, Dec. 13 vs. New Orleans Saints FOX 1 p.m.<--------- to Here (Win 34-21) This time Ryan gets the better of Brees with three TD Passes

15 Sun, Dec. 20 at New York Jets FOX 1 p.m. (Win 21-13) Ryan struggles in win But Turner runs for 140 Yards

16 Sun, Dec. 27 vs. Buffalo Bills CBS 1 p.m. (Win 31-24) Falcons win tight contest and celebrate first back to back winning seasons!!!!!!

17 Sun, Jan. 3 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers FOX 1 p.m. (Loss 21-17) Too much celebrating and a letdown game losing in the last few minutes

I have a 10-6 record tie with either the Aints or Panties for the division crown

I believe Coach Smith will use this schedule of we against the world motivation...............................

See that was not so tough lmaoooooo

Jimmy the Greek..... lol