This schedule is a crock! We have to play 4 teams after their Bye Weeks!

Caddieman

MAN WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have to play The Cowboys after their Bye week. We have to play the Giants after their Bye week. We have to play the Redskins after their Bye week. And they are all in the same division! WTF! And to top it off we have to play the Bears after their Bye week! Good God how stupid can they be????????????????

MAN WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have to play The Cowboys after their Bye week. We have to play the Giants after their Bye week. We have to play the Redskins after their Bye week. And they are all in the same division! WTF! And to top it off we have to play the Bears after their Bye week! Good God how stupid can they be????????????????

That's another thing that has been happening to our Birds a lot last few years. Same thing last year and year before...we got a bunch of teams coming off their bye's.

But that is complete Bullshizznit. We (the Falcons) really should petition the league offices to get their heads out of their azzes.

I hadn't noticed that, that's weak. Perhaps someone in the league offices is determined to make it as difficult as possible for us to break the curse.

at least it's not NFC South opponents.

I'm glad none of the guys on this team wet their panties like you guys do, we'd be 0-16 without question.

This is big boy football.

NOW we get to see how having one of the toughest schedules in the NFL affects us after having the EASIEST schedule last year.

Time to see if last year was an aberration or if these boys are for real, and can handle running with the big guys.

You all should be embracing this schedule, not cowering like a bunch of plaid-skirted schoolgirls.

hey dude we know it is. dont get me wrong, i am very very optimistic .i do understand your point tho but c'mon you have to admit this isn't a good thing

Are you kidding? It's a phenomenal thing.

Everyone wants to know if last year was a fluke due to us having the easiest schedule in the league, well NOW we get to find out.

Time for Turner and Ryan and White and Abe and the rest of the boys to show their sacks (no homo) and step their game up.

Everyone wants to know if last year was a fluke due to us having the easiest schedule in the league, well NOW we get to find out.

Time for Turner and Ryan and White and Abe and the rest of the boys to show their sacks (no homo) and step their game up.

I thought that was a knock on JA98!!

I'm glad none of the guys on this team wet their panties like you guys do, we'd be 0-16 without question.

NOW we get to see how having one of the toughest schedules in the NFL affects us after having the EASIEST schedule last year.

Time to see if last year was an aberration or if these boys are for real, and can handle running with the big guys.

You all should be embracing this schedule, not cowering like a bunch of plaid-skirted schoolgirls.

If I asked you to dig a hole, would you rather have a shovel or a spoon? And if I gave you a spoon, and the guy next to you had a shovel, would you "embrace" your spoon?

The schedule was tough enough without the league offices piling up on it. Richard.

EXUSE ME YOUNG MAN!!!! ITS SILK-SKIRTED HMMPH

If you think this schedule is the least bit fair URNuts!!! We were already ranked the 4th hardest! I am all about stepping up our game but this is pure crap!

If I asked you to dig a hole, would you rather have a shovel or a spoon? And if I gave you a spoon, and the guy next to you had a shovel, would you "embrace" your spoon?

The schedule was tough enough without the league offices piling up on it. Richard.

What in all of holy **** are you talking about? Worst analogy ever.

Life is not about doing things the easiest way you can. Life, much like sports, is about rising to challenges and fighting to prove to yourself and everyone else that you're worth the effort that it takes to sustain your existence. Nancy.