Our Secondary will have their hands full.

our run D has to face worse... Ronnie Brown, rickey williams, brandon Jacobs, brian Westbrook, derrick Ward, Earnest Graham, Lawrence Maroney, Marshawn Lynch, Frank Gore, Jonathan Stewart, deangelo Wiliams, Pierre Thomas, Clinton Portis, Matt Forte, Thomas Jones, Leon Washington, Felix Jones, Tashard Choice and Marion Barber...

now THAT's brutal.....and we have the 24th run defense i believe

our run D has to face worse... Ronnie Brown, rickey williams, brandon Jacobs, brian Westbrook, derrick Ward, Earnest Graham, Lawrence Maroney, Marshawn Lynch, Frank Gore, Jonathan Stewart, deangelo Wiliams, Pierre Thomas, Clinton Portis, Matt Forte, Thomas Jones, Leon Washington, Felix Jones, Tashard Choice and Marion Barber...

Trey Lewis and Curtis Lofton will have to bring their A game every week.

yea thats brutal but look at who there defense has to face michael turner,jerious norwood,jason snelling,and maybe thomas brown

wow!!!!!!! NOW THATS BRUTAL

HAD ;)

For the people that think the bucs, 49ers,carolina, jets,and packers will beat us next year...you will have another thing coming...We are gonna be much better this year on offense and defense..we were playing guys with a new team. ROOKIE QB! These guys are gonna wonder what hit them. No pile diving from brooking and a nice run stopping defense..the running game is the only thing that bucs and pants will have...this is what we will stock up on this draft, RUN STOPPING, HARD HITTING YOUNG FOOTBALL PLAYERS!