http://iwantnflnetwork.com/

Let your voice be heard, as of May 1st Comcast pulls the NFL network and put its on its sports tier. A xtra 5 $ a month. ;)

http://iwantnflnetwork.com/

It's worse than that. I am NOW paying $5/month for the sports tier, which includes NFLN. As of May 1, if they don't reach a new agreement, Comcast will drop NFLN totally. I've already written and called to complain. They don't seem to care.

It's worse than that. I am NOW paying $5/month for the sports tier, which includes NFLN. As of May 1, if they don't reach a new agreement, Comcast will drop NFLN totally. I've already written and called to complain. They don't seem to care.

They DO care, but NFL is being a pain the ***. They are the third most expensive channel for Comcast to carry and around the 50th most watched. NFL is trying to extort money out of Comcast. NFL wants to be on the "basic" tier, which essentially means that money gets passed on to the customer in the form of higher bills. Comcast wants those who want it to be able to get it if they want for a small fee.

They DO care, but NFL is being a pain the ***. They are the third most expensive channel for Comcast to carry and around the 50th most watched. NFL is trying to extort money out of Comcast. NFL wants to be on the "basic" tier, which essentially means that money gets passed on to the customer in the form of higher bills. Comcast wants those who want it to be able to get it if they want for a small fee.

What two cost more?

Call DISH, it is so much better.

No it's not. They just did the same thing. It's not about the demand for it, it'a about fees. DISH just won a case against the NFL about having NFL Network only on their 200 channel package. NFL wants it on the 100 channel bronze package, but we charge the DISH Network higher fees.

It's either you paying more of you cable or satellite provider. You provider would prefer you pay more, rather than them.

not even worth it. and before yall say something I have NFL Net. id rather watch espn than nfl net. seriously repeated stuff over and over. i thought espn was bad for repeats all day, but at least its new on a different day no matter how slow. nfl net its the same all week if they do not have any news. BORING

i had comcast and the sports tier for 2 yrs and had no problems with it, however now comcast is terminating it may 1 and after i called, complained, and was told nothing they could do but they might get it back in september. i changed to direct and love it!!!! now i have NFLN MLBN which is great because i didnt before and i have more channels and pay $40 cheaper!! no complaints from me!! and when i called to have comcast turned off they begged me to stay, alittle to late. im glad i changed direct is better imo then comcast i just have to find a better internet then comcast they r too high

F Comcast. They force me to pay for all the crap like MTV, Nickelodean, Oxygen, and Food network. I just want my NFLN and I have to pay extra for it. If Comcast loses the NFLN they lose me as a customer.

I called Comcast, they said IF you have the sports tier you still will get the NFLN if you don't your out of luck. I personally would like to save the 5 a month. Any little bit helps when everybody and their dog is watching it. Comcast are jerks. ;)

I'm paying the $5 a month, been for over a year, from my understanding Comcast is removing the channel completely. They added to the Sprts tier well over a year ago. I'm pissed because I can't get a satellite where I live. Comcast freaking sucks. That said, the NFL needs to be investigated for anti-trust violations with all their exclusive content deals with Sprint and Direct TV. If you could get a Sunday ticket( or even better a pay per view, since I just want to watch the Falcons games here in DC) for the cable providers this issue might not have come up.