11 days to go mock!

1-LB Clay Mathews - A stud young linebacker to bring a real impact to our defense.

2-CB DJ Moore - A smallish physical corner who plays the ball well.. Could compete to start right away.

3-TE Cornelius Ingram - A pass catching TE who can improve his blocking abilities. He would be a nice addition to open up the middle of the field.

4-OT Cornelius Lewis - A massive Tackle ( 6'4" 336) he malls the man in front of him and get a great push on run downs.

5-DT Roy Miller - A big space eater to rotate with Trey lewis and help solidify our weak run defense.

5-S Darcel McBath - An athlete who plays the ball well. Could play either safety spot with his skill set.

6-OG Jaime Thomas - Another big linemen to help this team get more out of the run game.

I like the balance of getting 4 defenders and some reserves/ potential starters for our offense.

What really makes me not like it is the pick of DJ Moore. I am not interested in getting a small player who actually isn't that fast either. That is really the "hate" pick if you can call it. The other picks are solid but I have players that I like more but I wouldn't be sad if this happened

wow falconsfan took the words right out of my mouth. good cover 2 and most likely will be there at the second round pick- Jairus Byrd! he seems to be a really good fit (and Lauranitis in the first but thats just a preference thing :D)

wow falconsfan took the words right out of my mouth. good cover 2 and most likely will be there at the second round pick- Jairus Byrd! he seems to be a really good fit (and Lauranitis in the first but thats just a preference thing :D)

yeah i would take james if clay was gone. And really i only take Moore because i feel like byrd is probably gone.

1-LB Clay Mathews - A stud young linebacker to bring a real impact to our defense.

2-CB DJ Moore - A smallish physical corner who plays the ball well.. Could compete to start right away.

3-TE Cornelius Ingram - A pass catching TE who can improve his blocking abilities. He would be a nice addition to open up the middle of the field.

4-OT Cornelius Lewis - A massive Tackle ( 6'4" 336) he malls the man in front of him and get a great push on run downs.

5-DT Roy Miller - A big space eater to rotate with Trey lewis and help solidify our weak run defense.

5-S Darcel McBath - An athlete who plays the ball well. Could play either safety spot with his skill set.

6-OG Jaime Thomas - Another big linemen to help this team get more out of the run game.

I like the balance of getting 4 defenders and some reserves/ potential starters for our offense.

With the exception of Lewis I like it....all real possibilities.

I'm indifferent about the Clay Matthews pick, but am interested to see who you picked him over (ie who would be available at that pick in your mock). I also don't like DJ Moore. I still think we need a bigger corner to match up to the big WRs who can use their body to shield from guys like Moore.