Kansas City Chiefs beat reporter taking shots at us..

I don't like the way he says it but at this point it's true, until our defense shows marked improvement we are not title contenders. now i disagree with him saying we are not going to win the division and i think 10-6 before 8-8. also if tony wants to win a title, he sure as **** isn't staying in kc

I actually think KC could be a good team pretty soon... BUT that is no reason for him to talk crap about our team..... alllll last year we hear how terrible we will be.... then we are just ok.... then we are a great surprise, but next year will be tough on the falcons... bla bla bla..... get used to it folks....

I hear this every year, on the "tough" schedules.... who knows what these teams will be..... You know most fans had games against us and miami penciled in as wins last year, and you see how that worked out for them.....

maybe Detroit will take it all next year (ok maybe I went to far on that one)

Guest Gritz
Yeah, last year we were going 0-16. Who cares what the "experts" and beat writers think? It means absolutely zilcho.

You know I have to go get him don't ya Tandy?............ ;)

I agree with what you said but I'm very protective of my Falcons...........

LINK

Im sending this scum roganne ..

I'd send him a brochure for hairclub for men, :P Enjoy the landlock, Pioli and Dmitroff are buds, and Pioli could be taking a page out of Dmitroffs book. Dump the people and get picks. ;) We'll take him. It would take about 5 minutes of Tony Gonzalez coming here to fall in love with the place, and be like Kansas Who? :P

Here's his email guys......

ateicher@kcstar.com

I'm going to take him down a peg or two.......... ;)

i wonder how much will be in his inbox tomorrow??? :lol: :lol:

make sure to use titles like "great article" and "remember me from school"

or "inside info on new hair Tx"

Dont want him deleting any before he gets to read them

Feh.

He's just mad because that A+ draft class they were supposed to have had last year turned out to be an F-. :lol:

Their just mad that Herm Edwards was a bust and they wasted a year and living in the most flattest state I have ever seen with Tornados.

:( Look at Todd Haleys offense with Arizona? He has Boldin, Fitzgerald and that other receiver. He used his receivers ALOT. He didn't use his TEs that much even the Pats don't use their TEs that much. I bet they trade him. ;) So they can get another receiver with Bowe. ;)

Guest Gritz

Here's my email to him:

Teicher:

I agree with you. Atlanta isn't the place for Tony Gonzalez....but not for the same reasons you gave in your unnecessary dig at the Falcons in your treatise.

Gonzo isn't a fit for Atlanta in my opinion because Thomas Dimitroff is trying to build this team with the same basic blueprint that the really successful franchises like the Pats, Steelers and Giants use: build through the draft with young players. Tony at best only has a couple of years left in him. If we gave up a 2nd round pick for a player whose high school yearbook was signed by Moses it would go against the stated plan that Dimitroff has laid out..

I'm not totally put out with you at your prediction about the Falcons fate this year. I mean, most prognosticators had us going 1-15 last year. How'd that work out Teicher? Plus, you're a beat writer for the freakin' Kansas City Chiefs. Last time I looked Roddy White was still doing cartwheels through your porous secondary.

Most longtime Falcon fans are used to disrespect from the national sports press....and quite frankly our franchise history warrants some of that disdain. Your slights though in your Al Jazzera-like video against the Falcons right now seems oddly misplaced. Once again Teicher, you're the beat writer for the freakin' Chiefs.

It's like Amy Winehouse criticizing another woman's appearance.

The Chiefs, Teicher, the freakin' Chiefs!

Take care and have a great summer,

Here's my email to him:

Teicher:

I agree with you. Atlanta isn't the place for Tony Gonzalez....but not for the same reasons you gave in your unnecessary dig at the Falcons in your treatise.

Gonzo isn't a fit for Atlanta in my opinion because Thomas Dimitroff is trying to build this team with the same basic blueprint that the really successful franchises like the Pats, Steelers and Giants use: build through the draft with young players. Tony at best only has a couple of years left in him. If we gave up a 2nd round pick for a player whose high school yearbook was signed by Moses it would go against the stated plan that Dimitroff has laid out..

I'm not totally put out with you at your prediction about the Falcons fate this year. I mean, most prognosticators had us going 1-15 last year. How'd that work out Teicher? Plus, you're a beat writer for the freakin' Kansas City Chiefs. Last time I looked Roddy White was still doing cartwheels through your porous secondary.

Most longtime Falcon fans are used to disrespect from the national sports press....and quite frankly our franchise history warrants some of that disdain. Your slights though in your Al Jazzera-like video against the Falcons right now seems oddly misplaced. Once again Teicher, you're the beat writer for the freakin' Chiefs.

It's like Amy Winehouse criticizing another woman's appearance.

The Chiefs, Teicher, the freakin' Chiefs!

Take care and have a great summer,

Great email. Who does this guy think he is? Amy Winehouse :lol:

Guest Gritz
Does he not realize that the other teams in our division play nearly an identical schedule? Someone has to win the division and it surely won't be NO, TB or Car.

This guy doesn't present himself as someone who even knows his azz from his hat.