NEWS.......

I, for one, am thrilled the guy's gone. He was an embarrassment to this town with his so-called "jounalism" skills. He was nothing more than a race-baiting Cinncinati fan that took every opportunity to take a shot at our sport franchises and fan-base; that is, when he wasn't busy playing the race card. C-Ya T.Moore! And never return.

you can feel bad for people losing their jobs but i cant in this instance... if he had done a halfway decent job it would be one thing, but when you work in the public eye and people have been calling for your head for years its a no-brainer... heck there are posters on this board who could write better columns

Probably upgraded
Because it seems he's doing work for NFLNetwork now.

Guess I was right.

Same scenario happened on the Houston Rockets MB a few weeks ago. The writer that most of the board hated got fired and people were laughing, a few took up for him because of hard times. Well turns out he is writing for NBA.com now instead of the local Houston papers.

Hate to see anyone lose their job in these tough times...

Unfortunately, there are some here that take great joy in the pain and suffering of others.

I couldn't stand Moore, but I sure as heck am not jumping up and down happy becuase the man lost hs job.

Unfortunately, there are some here that take great joy in the pain and suffering of others.

I couldn't stand Moore, but I sure as heck am not jumping up and down happy becuase the man lost hs job.

In part I can agree about the job thing, but the guy stired up decades worth of BS.

The guy will make a good living in Philly.

Within ONE year from today, 80% of all newspapers in America will be GONE...............DONE...............FINISHED.

Obsolete, archaic, useless.

Yeah, I don't know how they have stayed afloat this long.

I don't know anybody who has a subscription to a newspaper anymore.