Received my 2009 Ticket Invoice today

Got mine yesterday..................

After spending over half a decade in 311 (Row 9), we are moving to SECTION 107, ROW 18 (Lower Level Endzone).... Pretty **** good deal, seeing that they divided the lower endzone seats (with rows 1-13 costing roughly $400 more than rows 14-37)......

The seating chart on the website shows lower level endzone seats costing $550 a pop for rows 14-37, but apparently, the seating chart hasn't been updated..... We got em for $490 a seat....... It had always been my dream to move down to the lower level, but it ws never really financially practical..... After the wife crunched some #'s, we figured that we would add a seat and move down to the lower endzone...... SWEET! Standing by your team through thick and thin has it's privleges! ;) Now not only have we moved from the uppers to the lowers, but weve added a seat so someone (my 5 year old son, wife, friend, etc.) can join my 13 year old and I......

I'm gonna miss alot of my peeps in 311, but hopefully I will meet plenty of new diehards in 107 who are willing to match Jacob and I when it comes to making noise... :)

WARNING: Any "quiet" people who are in 107 and enjoy a quiet, golf-like atmosphere, Jacob and I bring "rattlers" (12oz plastic bottles full of nickles and pennies) to the game and scream at the top of our lungs on EVERY DOWN when our defense is on the field.... So if you are in 107 and appreciate loud, passionate fans, we will get along great.... B)

As for the good, loud fans/friends I've made in 311 over the years, keep up the NOISE!

WARNING: Any "quiet" people who are in 107 and enjoy a quiet, golf-like atmosphere, Jacob and I bring "rattlers" (12oz plastic bottles full of nickles and pennies) to the game and scream at the top of our lungs on EVERY DOWN when our defense is on the field.... So if you are in 107 and appreciate loud, passionate fans, we will get along great.... B)

As for the good, loud fans/friends I've made in 311 over the years, keep up the NOISE!

I want to sit with you, mother ****er!!!

Tickets prices did go up.

However, if you renewed yours they stayed the same price, or I believe most of them. I received my noticed today, but already renewed them online, and now I'm having to decide if I want the two extra seats I requested. I just hope the prices don't continue to go up next year. I bought the second pair for the Upper Level, but I don't like the fact that there the last row at the top. I only wanted these for the people that I know that continued to ask me for them, so I can just sell them for face value.

Tickets prices did go up.

However, if you renewed yours they stayed the same price, or I believe most of them. I received my noticed today, but already renewed them online, and now I'm having to decide if I want the two extra seats I requested. I just hope the prices don't continue to go up next year. I bought the second pair for the Upper Level, but I don't like the fact that there the last row at the top. I only wanted these for the people that I know that continued to ask me for them, so I can just sell them for face value.

Mine went from $650 per seat to $900 ($850 if I pay early). Funny how the front office just gives me the BS about 70% didn't go up. Same PC speak Blank keeps saying. After 10 years they know they have me, but please don't BS me. My seats are the exact same price as the Patriots field in the same section. That was decided around Nov or Dec the exact same time they demanded playoff tickets. I have been a fan for 4 generations. Love the team. I think the front office does most things right but I'm calling their sales and marketing department a bust. <_<

Mine went from $650 per seat to $900 ($850 if I pay early). Funny how the front office just gives me the BS about 70% didn't go up. Same PC speak Blank keeps saying. After 10 years they know they have me, but please don't BS me. My seats are the exact same price as the Patriots field in the same section. That was decided around Nov or Dec the exact same time they demanded playoff tickets. I have been a fan for 4 generations. Love the team. I think the front office does most things right but I'm calling their sales and marketing department a bust. <_<

You cant can them a bust, if you love the Falcons you would not have anything negative to say about any Department with the FAlcons Organization :P

e

Man i pray that you get it to, we need as many fans at the game as possible

Thanks. And yeah, I lost my voice after every game. I was like the other guy, I was loud on fist, second and third down. I was even loud when the other team punted. I loved it, last year was the first year I went to a regular season game. Even if I don't get season tickets, I'll buy a few single game tickets I'm sure.