Norm Coleman epic fail. Franken declared winner in Minnesota.

As much as I don't think many GOPers, Coleman especially, deserve reelection, I am embarrassed that the left wing Ann Coulter just got elected. I am even more surprised that people are happy about it.

Like someone said, if he can't beat a wrestler or a comedian, why does he DESERVE re-election. Comes across as a ####-weasel to me.

The Christian science monitor said so, too. They lost a lawsuit because of it.

On that day he owned the US senate.

The docs found in Iraq that implicated him as taking kickbacks from the oil for food program were verified as authentic by his own expert. These are not the docs that the CSM used, which were later proved to be fake. He has been accused by many organizations of corruption; where there is smoke...

The Christian science monitor said so, too. They lost a lawsuit because of it.

On that day he owned the US senate.

He's still a scumbag. Opposing action in Iraq was fine. Defending the indefenseable actions of Saddam the way he did makes him unsuitable to urinate upon even if he were engulfed in flames.

So he "owned" The Senate that day. John Stewart does it every night.

He doesn't deserve it, but celebrating the least qualified democrat currently in office (and I know how low that bar was set in the first place) is asinine to me.

I wasn't celebrating anything. I saw the headline on Yahoo and posted it. Me calling it an epic fail should tell you how bad it must be on Coleman's behalf.

He has made a career out of losing to some ridiculous people.

Why do conservatives hate Al Franken so much? He has never been in any real position of power to actually do anything yet..

For the same reason anyone should. He is an unqualified D-bag. He is a "look at me" democrat hack. Like I said earlier, he is Ann Coulter with a (d) next to his name. His only real experience is being an unfunny comedian. Take that to congress and use it I guess, because D.C. is a joke right now.

I wasn't celebrating anything. I saw the headline on Yahoo and posted it. Me calling it an epic fail should tell you how bad it must be on Coleman's behalf.

He has made a career out of losing to some ridiculous people.

I guess if his opponent doesn't die in a plane crash a few months before the election then Norm has a hard time winning.

Dude's not only stupid, he's crooked. Good riddance.