Ladies and Gentleman

Bucnasty

See someone is getting defensive, because their teams suck. man you are a bandwagon jumper. how are you a cavs fan and a gay/sucs fan? only in tampa. :lol: I support my hometown teams.

I kinda was a bandwagon jumper, with the pacers, but ive like them my whole life, and i like my hometown teams falcons and braves and some hawks. But yeah ive like the pacers thru there good seasons and bad.

all of a sudden tampa gets hott and you want everybody to know.

Just go back to having a bag over your face.

See someone is getting defensive, because their teams suck. man you are a bandwagon jumper. how are you a cavs fan and a gay/sucs fan? only in tampa. :lol: I support my hometown teams.

Yeah the Cavs sure suck, I mean #1 seed in the NBA is terrible and I dont recall you having to support your home town teams, I am willing to bet Falcons have a quite a few fans who arent from Georgia.

Yeah the Cavs sure suck, I mean #1 seed in the NBA is terrible and I dont recall you having to support your home town teams, I am willing to bet Falcons have a quite a few fans who arent from Georgia.

yea, because i was talking about the cavs. :lol: i was talking about the TB gays. I never said you had to, but you sound like a bandwagon fan and i call it like i see it. I wonder if your going to be a Nets after lebron leaves.

Cleveland is having a great year...don't think it will end in a championship for them though...however, if it does, it wouldn't be a bad thing, because I like Lebron...problem is, I'm just not a huge follower of the NBA anymore.

As for being a fan of my hometown, or rather, my former hometown teams...I love the Falcons and the Braves, but I haven't cheered for the Hawks since they screwed up and traded 'Nique for Danny Manning...I swear if I ever run into Pete Babcock on the street, I'm going to kick him repeatedly in the groin... :angry:

yea, because i was talking about the cavs. :lol: i was talking about the TB gays. I never said you had to, but you sound like a bandwagon fan and i call it like i see it. I wonder if your going to be a Nets after lebron leaves.

:rolleyes: Then what does "when their teams suck. And you say the teams suck, yet im a bandwagon fan? :lol:

:rolleyes: Then what does "when their teams suck. And you say the teams suck, yet im a bandwagon fan? :lol:

im talking about the cavs, dang your not that bright, but what should i expect. lets see you support the gays, who are located in tampa and the suc, who are also located in tampa, but then all of a sudden you like Lebron james and the cavs. your a cavs bandwagon fan. and when lebron goes to another team you will be their bandwagon fan. you probably dont know any other player outside of lebron on that team.

Cleveland is having a great year...don't think it will end in a championship for them though...however, if it does, it wouldn't be a bad thing, because I like Lebron...problem is, I'm just not a huge follower of the NBA anymore.

As for being a fan of my hometown, or rather, my former hometown teams...I love the Falcons and the Braves, but I haven't cheered for the Hawks since they screwed up and traded 'Nique for Danny Manning...I swear if I ever run into Pete Babcock on the street, I'm going to kick him repeatedly in the groin... :angry:

That line is formed just like that insane lady on airplane. Everybody in Atlanta is still p.o'ed about that.

Who said I lived in Tampa? Maybe I use to live there and moved or I have family who lives there.

Everyone is saying LeBron is leaving but he isn't going anywhere. You should be more concerned about Joe Johnson who LBJ is trying to coax to Cleveland in 2010.