Britains got talent.. What a VOICE!

Guest Gritz

My wife and I saw this on ABC News at the end of their broadcast and then found the entire clip on youtube.....

Fantastic voice......and a great attitude from the lady. I kind of wonder about the people who were whistling and making catcalls before she started singing.

Common decency and courtesy seem to be forgotten traits.

My wife and I saw this on ABC News at the end of their broadcast and then found the entire clip on youtube.....

Fantastic voice......and a great attitude from the lady. I kind of wonder about the people who were whistling and making catcalls before she started singing.

Gritz it runs rampant, especially here. She can sing her tail off.

and the thing is, with her attitude, which is wonderful.. how has she been alone for 47 years? She's no beauty, but she isn't the frigging elephant man having to keep her face covered.

We live in a strange world. Bless her tho. I love to see the underdog come through. Those people in the audience rolling their eyes and yelling stupid stuff were shamed. and as I told someone, even had she not been able to sing, at least she was onstage trying. But Man can she sing.

Guest Gritz
and the thing is, with her attitude, which is wonderful.. how has she been alone for 47 years? She's no beauty, but she isn't the frigging elephant man having to keep her face covered.

We live in a strange world. Bless her tho. I love to see the underdog come through. Those people in the audience rolling their eyes and yelling stupid stuff were shamed. and as I told someone, even had she not been able to sing, at least she was onstage trying. But Man can she sing.

Yeah, and it's strange because they're probably going to eventually do a big makeover on her, which is cool if she wants that.

It was just a really good story in what is all too often a morass of depressing headlines.

She is a really gifted lady.

Guest Gritz
Gritz it runs rampant, especially here. She can sing her tail off.

Yeah, you're right player. You were probably raised the same way I was in terms of politeness. I bet your folks taught you to treat people with decency and not to prejudge.....

Yeah, you're right player. You were probably raised the same way I was in terms of politeness. I bet your folks taught you to treat people with decency and not to prejudge.....

I have been, and also am guilty of it. Growing up fat you get to experience it first hand.

I have been, and also am guilty of it. Growing up fat you get to experience it first hand.

Yup same here........... the best part is not even the voic which is amazing.......... but it is truly the look on peoples faces when they realize how big of doosh's they were by judging her.

Yup same here........... the best part is not even the voic which is amazing.......... but it is truly the look on peoples faces when they realize how big of doosh's they were by judging her.

Amen brother. The look on Simon's face was amazing. The female judge look like she wanted to grab a man and cry in his arms. That lady wasn't struggling she just belt it out. flawlessly.

Wow! Somebody's going to sign her for sure after that display.

i think Simon already did sign her to his own company

great story and amazing poise and confidence from that woman considering that entire audience was ready to laugh her off the stage

Wow! Somebody's going to sign her for sure after that display.

Yea, I think after Simon jizzed himself on television he might be inclined to sign her, I swear the guy's smile went from pleasant shock to sleazy predator record producer in the course of 2 minutes. I'm late to this party having just heard her for the first time, but her voice was extraordinary, beautiful just beautiful and her attitude and emotion after wards made you feel all the happier for the success she has coming her way.