Draft Grades According to NFL Network

Jaymadd

Jamie Dukes gave us a grade of C+, and this was based on the last five years. At first i wasn't that upset about the grade, until Soloman Wilcox questioned his grade based on our 2008 Draft, mainly Matt Ryan. Jamie Dukes said that he is not going to count that into the equation and is going to have to wait until next year to see how Matt Ryan turns out. Wilcox then stated that Matt Ryan is going is a franchise QB. Now this is the part that pissed me off regarding Dukes, he stated that if Peyton Manning had Ryans #'s then he would have had a down year. Dukes was not referring to Payton's rookie #'s, but his numbers as a vet in the league. IMO that made Dukes look so ******** as an NFL anaylst, or that he just absolutely hates the FAlcons.

By the way Wilcox gave us a A+, especially after getting Ryan and Baker. Sorry i just wanted to vent, forgive me for giving a summary if you already say the show, but i could't find a Video on NFL.com for those who didn't see it.

Dukes doesn't follow the Falcons.

He had us taking Laurinitis in his mock draft ... thinking we needed to replace Brooking with a MLB.

When Mayock asked where he would play Laurinitis ... Dukes smugly replied "in the middle".

Mayock let him off the hook ... choosing not to mention the NFL's runner-up defensive rookie of the year -

Curtis Lofton.

Jamie Dukes is starting to get on my nervous.... First the guy was the good funny guy but now his ******** hateing on the Falcons are crazy....... It seem like he hates on the Falcons just because he does not want to look like a Homer....... Thats a dumb reason to hate

Dukes began his career with the Atlanta Falcons in 1986 as #64 playing center and played this position until 1994 when he went to Green Bay. At Green Bay his number changed to #63. In 1995, Dukes went on to play at Arizona completing his career playing in 124 games, and starting 62

Jamie Dukes is an idiot. He's entertaining, but I don't really put too much stock in what he has to say.

I haven't got # for 04

OK here's a team with the following numbers over just the last 4 years 05 06,07,08

Players with 4 or more years on the team 7

Players with 3 years on the team 5

Players with 2 years on the team 17

Players with 1 or less years on the team 40

I'm not a fan of Dukes' at all but it was over a 5 year period.

I don't think a C+ is a bad grade looking at the last 5 years

As a former Falcons o-lineman (guard) I guess he feels he has to dis the team so he won't be called a homer. At one time I think he had a Hair Salon in Buckhead but then he landed a gig on TV as an "Expert Analyst".

He played center. He and Deion owned a hair salon but it was like 15 years or so ago. He showed up on 680 the fan maybe about 5 years ago. Something like that. Then he got hired on by the NFL Network. I like him but he can be an idiot sometimes but most analyst can be. Deion is the one that gets me. He was my idol as a player but dude can be so stupid and arrogant sometimes. It hurts me to hate him as an analyst but he can be so biest it isn't even funny. Deion was just talking about the Cutler thing the other day and was saying that Cutler wasn't an elite young QB because Denver wasn't winning. It was said to him that they didn't win because of how bad the defense was and he responded that Cutler threw too many int's and that was the main reason for Denver loosing. They can all be dumb as **** sometimes.

Jamie Dukes gave us a grade of C+, and this was based on the last five years. At first i wasn't that upset about the grade, until Soloman Wilcox questioned his grade based on our 2008 Draft, mainly Matt Ryan. Jamie Dukes said that he is not going to count that into the equation and is going to have to wait until next year to see how Matt Ryan turns out. Wilcox then stated that Matt Ryan is going is a franchise QB. Now this is the part that pissed me off regarding Dukes, he stated that if Peyton Manning had Ryans #'s then he would have had a down year. Dukes was not referring to Payton's rookie #'s, but his numbers as a vet in the league. IMO that made Dukes look so ******** as an NFL anaylst, or that he just absolutely hates the FAlcons.

By the way Wilcox gave us a A+, especially after getting Ryan and Baker. Sorry i just wanted to vent, forgive me for giving a summary if you already say the show, but i could't find a Video on NFL.com for those who didn't see it.

Dukes is still pissed that the Falcons let him go to the Packers at the end of his career,he wanted to stay in Atlanta but he wanted too much money

Dukes is clueless, but if you look at the starters/backups we kept from the last 5 drafts it is

kind of hard to argue with that grade

I dont mind the grade, i just dont like the fact that he did not include last year and because he tried to say that if Peyton Manning had Matt Ryans numbers then we would be saying that Peyton had a down year. It was like he tried to find a reason to discredit The Falcons and especially Matt Ryan success as a rookie.