Wow, this guy does NOT like Michelle Malkin

Mrs. Heatley

Why Michelle Malkin Ought to Be Caged Like a Rabid Shih-Tzu (Rank Hypocrisy Edition):

So let's just get this straight: back in 2006, Michelle Malkin, blogger, syndicated columnist, and an attention whore with appetites so huge that, if she were a sex-selling whore (and the Rude Pundit has no direct knowledge that she is not), she'd be in front of an audience of cheering old drunks, giving handjobs to hobos while getting f*ed in the a** by the bartender's pit bull, which is pretty much what happens when you appear on Fox "news," posts to her blog the names, phone numbers, and email addresses of three UC Santa Cruz students who led a protest against military recruiters on their campus. When the students get pounded by threats of violence, Malkin washes her hands of it, saying that it's up to individuals how they respond to the information she has made public.

And in 2007, Michelle Malkin, who, if she were a sex-selling whore (and, while the Rude Pundit cannot confirm anything, he's pretty sure she's swapping blow jobs for appearances on Glenn Beck's nightly crazoidfest), she'd be the type of hooker who tells you all the crazy sh!t she could do to your d*** if she hadn't sprained her back, but if you double the price, she'll work through the pain, stalked the family of a twelve year-old boy who almost died in a car wreck. even going to their home. Her point? That they owned things and thus didn't need SCHIP.

So this is the Michelle Malkin we're talking about. She's the same one who in her latest "column" (if by "column," you mean, "the sound of a bag of drowning cats") is outraged, nay, megaoutraged at the idea that people would be angry enough to threaten violence or suggest punishments for AIG executives. Scrawls Malkin, "[T]he radical ACORN mob and its corporate shakedown allies chartered a bus — with twice as many outrage-stoking MSM photographers in tow — to menace AIG executives in their homes." Imagine. Going to harass people you think are evil at their homes. Malkin also cites "the families who received [death] threats through AIG’s website." It must give her the vapors.

The point here is not about AIG's employees or mob rule. The point is that if you yourself have whipped the mob into a frenzy and been lead torch carrier when it suits your purposes, then you've probably lost the moral high ground on the issue. Or maybe it's just that if you're a whore with three c*cks in various orifices, you really can't preach abstinence.

http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/2009_03_01_archive.html

Malkin is not to be taken seriously like the rest of her ilk. The talking heads of the GOP are becoming more cartoonish as the days pass. They have outlived their usefulness before Obama's had his 100the day in office yet.

The person who wrote this took her seriously enough to take the time to debase himself with a juvenile personal attack. I don't know much of Malkin, but if she can generate such a strong reaction from a complete stranger, then she has done her job.

That's why I never understood why people get so whipped up over talking heads like Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, etc. If you really want to hurt them, ignore them.

The person who wrote this took her seriously enough to take the time to debase himself with a juvenile personal attack. I don't know much of Malkin, but if she can generate such a strong reaction from a complete stranger, then she has done her job.

That's why I never understood why people get so whipped up over talking heads like Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, etc. If you really want to hurt them, ignore them.

I agree. He wasted his time and his emotions writing that article. Malkin and the rest of her colleagues have literally "jumped the shark" and Obama's just getting started. Sad really.

Why would it be? Are Shih tzu's Filipino?

Chinese, but let's not act like it's some random selection. I mean when you think of rabid dogs, Shih Tzu's immediately come to mind. But I could honestly care less, I just want to make sure the PC police take notice.

The blind hatred that people feel for anti-liberal talkers like Rush, Malkin, Hannity, etc, is indeed proof that the truth hurts.

Octo, I usually can't wait to read what you post and whether I agree or not I usually like it but "blind hatred", I don't think that the distain for these people can be consider "blind hatred"

exactly.............. People like Hannity love it when you watch and get pissed off.........because you are watching.

Hannity has that lame " hat hannity hotline" people do not understand by acknowledging him you empower him.

Those people aren't anti-liberal. They are anti-America..

And my vision is 20/20.....

if you go by their definition of what anti american was just last year you are right.

any time ANYONE said ANYTHING negative about the bush admin buffoons like Hannity would be on tv and on the radio screaming how those people hate America and those people want the country to die.