Scary! Our Offense is like the 2006 of Indy Colts!

Who says we need Defense to win a superbowl, we will be blazing through Defenses like the Colts that won the Superbowl. As long as Matty Ice has the last drive, we will win it.

QB Matt Ryan - Peyton Manning

RB Michael Turner - Joeseph Addai

RB Jerious Norwood - Dominic Rhodes

WR Roddy White - Marvin Harrison

WR Michael Jenkins - Reggie Wayne

Slot WR Harry Douglas - Dallas Clark (they line up Clark as the slot WR when they lost Stokley to Den)

LT Sam Baker - Tarik Glen

LG Justin Blalock - Ryan Lilja

C Todd McClure - Jeff Saturday

RG Harvey Dahl - Jake Scott

RT Tyson Clabo - Ryan Diem

K Jason Elam - Adam Vinatieri

What WHat! We will put up 31 points a game son!

Jason elam and that one kicker of theirs. don't forget about that. C'MON GUYS! SHOW ELAM SOME LOVE!!! ^_^

Don't forget about Keonen! Best punter in the league.

Oh wait... With our offense we arent going to need a punter. He'll have to earn his paycheck on kick-offs.

Honestly, that's how I see us. When you can't stop points, PUT UP POINTS! That's why i believe Brandon Pettigrew would help us out big time. We have the oppurtunity to be like the elite COLTS of old for years to come. I think it has to be our identity this upcoming season with our Heavy D opponents. I'd rather be in a shootout with those teams than have to rely on our D try and stop Romo, Manning, McNabb, Brees, and Brady.

Honestly, that's how I see us. When you can't stop points, PUT UP POINTS! That's why i believe Brandon Pettigrew would help us out big time. We have the oppurtunity to be like the elite COLTS of old for years to come. I think it has to be our identity this upcoming season with our Heavy D opponents. I'd rather be in a shootout with those teams than have to rely on our D try and stop Romo, Manning, McNabb, Brees, and Brady.

To Be Honest, any team can score on our team, look what St. Louis did to us last year, Our Offense had to put up points to win. And that's not the St. Louis that had a great Offense with a healthy Bulger, healty Jackson, with Issac Bruce and Torry Holt. **** if we play against Jamarcus Russell and Oakland thats the only team our D can stop.

To Be Honest, any team can score on our team, look what St. Louis did to us last year, Our Offense had to put up points to win. And that's not the St. Louis that had a great Offense with a healthy Bulger, healty Jackson, with Issac Bruce and Torry Holt. **** if we play against Jamarcus Russell and Oakland thats the only team our D can stop.

the rams were healthy when they played us last year and we were missing our 2 biggest defensive leaders almost the whole game (abe and milloy). not to mention the rams were playing like they had nothing to lose (trick plays, going for it on 4th down). and the score shouldnt have been as close as it was (turner fumble).

Who says we need Defense to win a superbowl, we will be blazing through Defenses like the Colts that won the Superbowl. As long as Matty Ice has the last drive, we will win it.

QB Matt Ryan - Peyton Manning NOT EVEN CLOSE

RB Michael Turner - Joeseph Addai

RB Jerious Norwood - Dominic Rhodes NOT EVEN CLOSE

WR Roddy White - Marvin Harrison NOT EVEN CLOSE

WR Michael Jenkins - Reggie Wayne NOT EVEN CLOSE

Slot WR Harry Douglas - Dallas Clark (they line up Clark as the slot WR when they lost Stokley to Den) NOT EVEN CLOSE

LT Sam Baker - Tarik Glen

LG Justin Blalock - Ryan Lilja NOT EVEN CLOSE

C Todd McClure - Jeff Saturday NOT EVEN CLOSE

RG Harvey Dahl - Jake Scott

RT Tyson Clabo - Ryan Diem NOT EVEN CLOSE

K Jason Elam - Adam Vinatieri NOT EVEN CLOSE

What WHat! We will put up 31 points a game son!

FIXED.

bull

Turner/Norwood is way better than Addai/Rhodes

Turner has had one good season, lets wait for him to repeat it.
Roddy now is way better than Harrison now
The title of the thread is not about the current Colts.
Agree on Jenkins, but who knows, i think hes going to get 1000 yards with 8 tds
Not going to happen.
Douglas on the slot is the same as Clark as the slot
Not even close. Dallas Clark has over 3,000 yards in his career and 31 TD's. Harry Douglas had 320 yards and 1 TD in his rookie year.
And Our Oline are getting better everyyear.

Are they getting better every year? Really?

If you think so, you must be a new fan of the Falcons. Either way, your line DOES NOT COMPARE to the Colts Oline. Not even close.

And to close out this longwinded response to a certain fishing attempt, I will hang my head in shame of your homer-ness.

Sorry Corsair but you went a little too far with you NOT EVEN CLOSE(s) when you said Jason Elam was NOT EVEN CLOSE to Adam Vinatieri...

Elam and Vinatieri have roughly the same FG kicking % (Jason- 81.4 Adam- 82) and Jason still has the record for longest kick in NFL history (tied with Tom Dempsey) at 63 yards... 6 yards longer than Adam's. He also has 3 Pro Bowl selections to Adam's 2.

No one in NFL history scored more points for one team than Elam did for Denver. He shares the record for mort overtime FGs at 9 and he is the first player in NFL history to score 200 or more points against 3 teams.

He is also ranked in the top 7 of all-time kickers and is only the 6th player in NFL history to make 600+ extra points.

That's only a few things.

Granted, Adam VInatieri is one of the greatest kickers (holds a lot of NFL records as well) in the game but to say Elam isn't even close is just ludicrous. The rest I will agree with except for the Addai/Rhodes being better than Turner/Norwood. Norwood is far and away better than Rhodes because he is more versatile and is a legit game-breaker. That phrase has never been used in the same sentence as Rhodes' name.

Sorry Corsair but you went a little too far with you NOT EVEN CLOSE(s) when you said Jason Elam was NOT EVEN CLOSE to Adam Vinatieri...

Elam and Vinatieri have roughly the same FG kicking % (Jason- 81.4 Adam- 82) and Jason still has the record for longest kick in NFL history (tied with Tom Dempsey) at 63 yards... 6 yards longer than Adam's. He also has 3 Pro Bowl selections to Adam's 2.

No one in NFL history scored more points for one team than Elam did for Denver. He shares the record for mort overtime FGs at 9 and he is the first player in NFL history to score 200 or more points against 3 teams.

He is also ranked in the top 7 of all-time kickers and is only the 6th player in NFL history to make 600+ extra points.

That's only a few things.

Granted, Adam VInatieri is one of the greatest kickers (holds a lot of NFL records as well) in the game but to say Elam isn't even close is just ludicrous. The rest I will agree with except for the Addai/Rhodes being better than Turner/Norwood. Norwood is far and away better than Rhodes because he is more versatile and is a legit game-breaker. That phrase has never been used in the same sentence as Rhodes' name.

OK, Jason Elam is as good as Vinatieri. But your the rest of your team is nowhere near the '06 Colts.