Scott Pioli and TD know each other ..this Gonzo story

Jamaal Anderson and Wayne Gandy for Demorrio Williams and Tony Gonzalez, Do IT!! We need D-Mo back.

We DO NOT NEED D_MO back. The chiefs are reliazing they got ripped. They can keep him. I don't miss seeing RBs dragging D-Mo down the field. :P We need a real OLB with weight. DMO never weighed enough. ;) Now Jamal and Wayne and 7th round pick that might be a idea. :P

We DO NOT NEED D_MO back. The chiefs are reliazing they got ripped. They can keep him. I don't miss seeing RBs dragging D-Mo down the field. :P We need a real OLB with weight. DMO never weighed enough. ;) Now Jamal and Wayne and 7th round pick that might be a idea. :P

D-Mo is one of the fastest LB in the league, remember he had like 100 plus tackles and was our leading tackler?

I truly felt when we had Boley, Brooking, and D. Mo, we had a formidable group of LB'ers. All 3 had amazing talent... it just never equaled production from the 3.

never had the chemistry i guess, we should of traded or cut Brooking and added a MLB to compliment Boley and D-Mo. Brooking wasn't making any plays, but Boley and D-Mo did.

D-Mo is one of the fastest LB in the league, remember he had like 100 plus tackles and was our leading tackler?

Then answer why they just signed Zach Thomas to play outside linebacker? I saw DMO dragged a lot. I was happy they got rid of him. They got Vrabel ,Thomas and another guy Dmo can stay right there. :P