Billy Bobs Dbaggery costs his band a Canadian tour.

Here comes the gravy!!! :lol:

After his ##### interview with CBC radio last week, Billy Bob Thornton learned a valuable lesson about Canada: Don't #### with it. The AP reports:

Billy Bob Thornton's band has canceled the rest of its Canadian tour after the actor compared the country's fans to mashed potatoes with no gravy in a testy interview that caused a sensation online.

The Boxmasters opened for Willie Nelson on Thursday in Toronto, where they reportedly were booed and met with catcalls of "Here comes the gravy."

A note posted on Nelson's Web site Friday said the Boxmasters were canceling the rest of their Canadian dates "due to one band member and several of the crew having the flu."

Flu, huh? That must be the medical term for Billy Bob Thornton's ******.

I cant hold it against the guy for makin fun of canadians.

It's not exactly the best business model to make fun of the people you want to buy your product! That would be like McDonald's new ad slogan being:

"Hey You! Fat %^$! Come eat at Micky D's!"

While it may be true, you are not exactly going to bring in the customers.

I like how he tries to sound edgy by saying they are accustomed to playing in places where "people throw things at each other." Memo to Billy bob: Sadly but truly, the only reason people are listening and the only reason you are opening for Willie is your acting career. Making it in music is a bit harder than playing "let's pretend" before the camera.

I like how he tries to sound edgy by saying they are accustomed to playing in places where "people throw things at each other." Memo to Billy bob: Sadly but truly, the only reason people are listening and the only reason you are opening for Willie is your acting career. Making it in music is a bit harder than playing "let's pretend" before the camera.

Yeah we all know that when you go to see a coverband doing old Monkees songs, the crowds rival the Source Awards.. :lol:

I cant hold it against the guy for makin fun of canadians.

I can't either.. but Canadians do. And when your next stop is in Canada.. you should probably just use your inner voice. I feel bad for thre guys in the band because they are probably serious musicians.

but then I have to ask what serious musician is gonna hook his wagon to Billy Bob? So my pity for them has a short string attached.

He wasn't making fun of them, he just said they weren't rowdy like american's. WTF? It was a great interview and even the guy kinda played along with the gravy thing. FTW Billy Bob. FTW.

What was so great about it other than Billy Bob demonstrating for the world what a deluded narcisist he is?

:o

at my statement about Peart or Watts?

I would far rather have Watts as a drummer in my band than Peart. and Watts has no technique but he has massive feel. He has an uncanny ability to play just behind the beat so much it's hard to notice. I love that .

Peart is like a machine but that bores me much like watching Satriani fap his fretboard.

And I love some technical drummers. Steve Gadd, Jeff Porcaro, Steve Jordan and many more have/had tons of it. But they also had such feel to go with it.