Best plot twist in a movie.

Mr. Hoopah!

I was flipping through the channels last night, and The Usual Suspects was on AMC, so I had to watch for a few minutes as it's one of my all-time favorite movies. Coming back from a commercial break, the lead in back to the movie by AMC was "voted as best plot twist by imdb.com users."

I would agree that it's one of the all time great plot twists in a movie, and maybe the best ever. Some others, off the top of my head, would be The Prestige, Memento, LA Confidential, and Fight Club. Name your best movie plot twists.

**No M. Knight Shamalamading-dong movies besides the Sixth Sense.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only that, it makes the movies extremely interesting when you go back and watch it again knowing the reality.

Fight Club is so much more interesting to watch now, I pick up new hints everytime I watch the movie. The same with the Prestige. It's fun to watch those two and be able to discern which character/alter ego is on screen at any given time.

Titanic had the best plot twist I have seen...I mean, who knew the boat would sink??? :P :P ^_^

Seriously though, Sixth Sense and Fight Club are two of my favorites. Both make the movie more interesting to watch again because you are always seeing things that might have tipped you off the first time you saw it. Both were great movies that were incredibly well-designed from beginning to end.